- Series: College Admissions Guides
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review (March 2, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0375429360
- ISBN-13: 978-0375429361
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,718,879 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Portable Guidance Counselor: Answers to the 284 Most Important Questions About Getting Into College (College Admissions Guides) Paperback – March 2, 2010
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.