Handy Stitch, Mini Hand Sewing Machine Portable Handheld Stitch Cordless Batteryed for Home Travel (Upgraded)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise stitching control, Thread tension control, Easy to usePecfect for quick repairs for delicate fabrics like silk; Ideal for beginners, Can be use at home, in the office, on the vacation, etc. Precise stitching control, Thread tension control, Easy to use.
- Compact and lightweight, portable, versatile sewing machine. Package includes: 1 x sewing machine, 2 x bobbins, 1 x spindle, 1 x threader, 1 x needle. Size: 8.3 * 2.5 * 1.4in, Weight: 10.5oz, Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Note: Thread should flow from the top right of bobbin or spool. Spring must be in place before installing bobbin. 1.Thread the handy stitch. 2.Pass thread through the eyelet on needle arm. 3.Pass thread over top of tension control.Do not wrap completely around tension control. 4.Use thread to pass the thread through needle eye from back to front.
- Warm prompt: 1.please read the instructions carefully before using the machine.
- 2.If you find it can’t work after put the batteries. Please make sure machine is in the locked position prior to battery replacement. 3. It can be used to seam thickness less than 1.8MM
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
APlus+ Handheld Sewing Machine Mini with Double Needle Hand Sewing Machine Portable White Ideal for Traveling
• You can sew,change or decorate clothes, curtains or tablecloths quickly as you wish.
• Even when traveling, it is an ideal companion, because its compact dimension fits with every pocket.
• Battery powered: 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not included)
• Dimensions:approx. 21 x 5 x 7.5 cm.
1 x handheld sewing machine
2 x bobbin
1 x spindle
1 x threader
1 x needle
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. On her very first use she realized that the stitching is not continuous - which poses a problem for holding the fabric together (she explains this in the video)
2. On the second use a part inside the machine broke as a result the needle arm which goes up and down doesn't any more. there is 'no tension' in the arm as my mother describes in the video.
So within a month of giving it to her as a gift it's broken! Pathetic product and I feel so bad that my gift to my mom was this bad.
I have requested Amazon for a refund. Handy Stitch, Mini Hand Sewing Machine Portable Handheld Stitch Cordless Batteryed for Home Travel (Upgraded)