DUXTOP Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 7100MC
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel, 5 ft cord
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 5 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F; 10 power levels from 200-1300Watts;
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V. ETL approved. 1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Lafraise||Lafraise||Lafraise||Super Deal||Lafraise|
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burners detect the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes.
4) Digital control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1300Watts.
6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
10) Low and high voltage warning system.
11) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
12) ETL approved.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. On/off switch and control for the power level and temperature levels. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first is a Nu-Wave ($100) and I am very happy with it. This one
cost $50 and while it works, it doesn't work near as well as the Nu-Wave.
It takes longer to heat up and longer to cool down. It is slightly harder
to operate. As I said it does the job and it is only half the price of
the Nu-Wave. I hope it lasts,
Needless to say, the advantage of induction cooking is energy efficiency, and the DUXTOP does just that; I barely notice any heat radiating from around the pot.
Another big advantage is the flat glass cooktop surface is extremely easily to clean. Keeping a pot boiling with the lid open is bound to cause some spilling and splashes, but every time I'm done, I just move the pot away and spray some rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the cooktop surface.
Bought a refurbished unit at $50 and I'm extremely satisfied with the price and value. I highly recommend!