Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, 18 Power 17 Temperature Setting Countertop Burner with Timer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 18 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 100W increments(long press for 300W); 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- 17 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 20°F increments(long press for 60°F); sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use.
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 min ; overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety.
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
User-Friendly Touch Buttons
- 18 Power Levels
Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 100W increments(long press for 300W); 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- 17 Preset Temperature Levels
Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 20°F increments(long press for 60°F); sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability.
- Long 3-Hour Timer
Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes) and ranges from 0 to 180 minutes.
Multiple Satety Protection Function
- Overheating Protection
When the internal temperature of the induction cooktop exceeds your selected temperature, it will automatically stop working. In an ambient temperature of 77°F (25°C), the built-in fuse will ensure the internal temperature stays below 563°F (295°C).
- Child Safety Lock
Child safety lock for the ultimate in reliability.
Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resisitance and easy cleaning.
Fast Heat Dissipation
6-blade whirlwind mute fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product lifespan.
Induction Cookware Tester
If the included magnet sticks to the bottom of your cookware, it is induction compatible. The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 4in (10cm) and no more than 8.7in (22cm).
1.This unit will only operate with suitable cookware made from cast iron, enameled and stainless steel.
It will not operate when using aluminum, ceramic, copper, glass or Pyrex cookware, or any cookware with a concaved base.
2.The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 4in (10cm) and no more than 8.7in (22cm).
Error codes and explanations:
E0: No pot/ Unsuitable cookware
E1: Low voltage
E2: Over voltage
E3: Thermistor module open
E4: Thermistor module short
E5: Thermistor to IGBT open
E6: Thermistor to IGBT short
E7: Thermistor module failure
E8: Inner failure
E9: Thermistor to IGBT overheating
If the error code E0 is reported, please check if the cookware you are using is suitable for induction cooking or wait for the appliance to cool down and then switch it on again. If error codes E1-E9 are reported, please told us for inspection and repair.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm returning this unit and am getting a replacement and if that one works correctly I will update this review to reflect
The replacement does the same as the first unit. The seller explained to me that the temperature selections are NOT cooking temps but the temperature of the magnetic coil. That's fine and dandy but this unit is unable to do as I need which is to heat, and maintain, oil at roughly 350 deg for frying. If I select the 180 deg setting the oil only gets to about 300 deg and if I select the 260 deg setting the oil heats to roughly 400 deg and there is nothing I can select in-between. So this unit is going back and I'll be looking for a different unit that has more temperature/smaller degree increments.
It was easy to operate and heat up pretty quickly. I had fun adjusting temperature settings during the meal and it worked perfectly!
What I like most are:
.Easy to use ( All the buttons are quick intuitive even for the first time user like me)
.Quick to heat up and adjust the temperature.
.safety features ( we didn't have any problem using it on a wooden table. I was initially worried. but the surface underneat the cooker did not heat up)
.Finally, easy to clean.