MeMeDa GM700 Portable Non-Contact Laser Infrared IR Digital LCD Thermometer Tester Measurement Range: Between -50 °C and 700 °C (Between -58 °F and 1292 °F)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contactless measurement of temperature, it has no effect on the object, secure and easy to use
- Detection of the temperature of the surface of the object
- Fast response for measuring temperature, it can measure the temperature of moving objects
- Wide range of measurement: Between -50 °C and 700 °C (Between -58 °F and 1292 °F)
- High precision measurement, low resolution
Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in Work or Home Applications
Suitable For the temperature measuring and monitoring of hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, air conditioning refrigeration and heating.
Six Modes For Your Option :
Press MODE Button, the bottom of the LCD will flashing display MAX-MIN-DIF-AVG-STO-EMS circularly, then press SET Button to set the mode you need. (The same measurement mode will be shown as the thermometer has mode memory function)
Measuring range: -50 ~ 700℃(-58~1292℉)
Resolution:0.1℃ or 0.1℉
Repeatabllity:1％ of reading or1℃
Response time:500 mSec,95％ response
Spectral response: 8-14um
Emissivity: 0.10~1.00Adjustable (0.95Preset)
Distance Spot ratio: 12:1
Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40℃（32 ~ 104℉）
Operating Humidity: 10~95％RH non-condensing, up to 30℃（86℉）
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60℃(-4 ~ 140℉)
Power: one 9V battery(Not Included)
1. Please don't point laser directly at eye or indirectly off reflective surfaces, don't use it in the environment of explosive gas, steam or dusty, avoid causing harm or damage to human body.
2. Don't leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature to avoid the damage of the unit or target.
1 x Non-Contact Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer
1 x English Manual