|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.5 x 6.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Color Name||Pico/DLP Projector with Battery|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Pico Mini WiFi Projector 3D DLP HD 1080P Video Projectors Built-in Battery Wireless Synchronizing Airplay Projector for iPhone Smartphones with Speakers for Outdoor Indoor Movies Entertainment
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting Type||Tripod Mount|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Display resolution||1280 x 720|
About this item
- [Tiny but Multifunctional Projector] Portable miniature design,so light and small that the mini projector can fit in bag/palm easily, providing placement flexibility and wide applications. Came with HDMI/MHL terminals, seamlessly compatible with laptop/PC, Fire stick, Roku, game consoles, DVD players, U disk/HDD, mobile devices, etc. Best choice for playing Netflix movies and games, watching sports lives, Blu-ray videos and camping with friends and kids.
- [Wireless Multi-screen Sharing Projector] Adopted advanced WIFI module, this wireless projector supports to cast smartphone/tablet/laptop screen to the big screen via Airplay and Miracast by connecting itself and devices to the same network. No cables and adapters needed, you can enjoy big screen anytime and anywhere! Ideal for sharing presentations PPT and documents in small meeting or classroom, and photos, games playing and movies with your friends and family.
- [1080P DLP Projector with LED Bulb] Native 720P, support 1080P full HD, this home projector delivers vibrant color and crystal-clear image with advanced DLP technology. With 3300 lux and 3000:1 contrast,it displays brighter and more details image with sharper colors. 50,000 HRS LED lamp will last about 15 years with low consumption and is more durable than others, glowing soft light protecting your eyes from glare, radiation and eyestrain, protecting your child from myopia.
- [Excellent Visual-auditory Experience Projector] This DLP projector can cast images from 20-150 inch, throwing from 1.64-8.53 ft. You can enjoy the big screen fun regardless of space limitation. Equipped with high-fidelity sound through dedicated enhanced speakers, taking you to the center of the movie experience. It supports 3D compatibility, active shutter 3D glasses, allowing you to immerse yourself in stunning scenes.±40°auto keystone correction, offers you perfect angles a few seconds.
- [Wide Compatibility Projector with Battery] Designed with HDMI, USB, Audio out interfaces, the wireless projector is compatible with TV Box, TV Stick, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Phone, PS4, DVD players, USB Flash Drive, etc. Capable of playing videos and pictures through a USB stick directly, starting movie time at your will. Built-in 5200Ah rechargeable battery can play video up to 2 hours unremittingly, top-notched portable projector for outdoor movie night and camping!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Pocket DLP WiFi Projector for Entertainment & Business
- Brightness:3300 Lumen
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Native Resolution: 1280x720
- Max. Resolution: 1920x1080
- Projection Size:20-100 inches
- Throw Distance:1.64-8.53 ft
- Size: 10 * 10.8 * 4cm, Weight: 280g
Smarter Screen Mirroring
- Through WIFI cast function(Miracast and Airplay), you can easily connect your smart phone(IOS/Android) to the small projector for multiscreen. No need any other adapters, very easy to share your movies with your families and friends.
Advanced DLP Technology
- Our DLP Projector has the advantages of reflection , excellent in contrast and uniformity, and high image clarity. Accurate digital images can be reproduced. Excellent DLP technology will always bring you different pleasure.
3D Display Technology
Big Screen Enjoyment
Auto Keystone Correction
Pocket & Lightweight
30,000 Hours LED Lamp Life
Compare with similar items
Visible screen diagonal
100" / 254 cm
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
o Small size -- not quite "pocket-size," but really, really close.
o Picture is plenty bright in a dark or semi dark room. Great from such a small size unit.
o It comes with a remote (not pictured), that actually turns the unit both "on" and "off" (plus other remote functions). Oddly enough, not all projector remotes can turn their units "on" (for example: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F1FTJ7R).
o Auto-Keystone correction works rather well. Surprisingly impressive! Mine is set at roughly 30 deg angle up--pretty steep. Auto correction has no problems with it. Unfortunately, you have to power-cycle to "refresh" the auto-keystone. This gets a bit annoying during set up.
o Manual keystone correction also works well. If you use manual correction, the projector "remembers" the setting. Seems intuitive, but not all projectors actually do this.
o Keystone correction works when you use an external HDMI source, like a Fire stick. Some projectors do not allow keystone correction for external video sources (see https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F1FTJ7R).
o Love the 16:9 aspect ratio... some cheaper projectors only do 4:3. Read the fine-print. 16:9 makes a huge difference.
o 720p native picture quality is OK, considering that most other units in this price range can only do 480p. Again, read the fine print. Most projectors that say "1080p" actually display only 480p--and 480p just looks fuzzy on a large screen. 720p at least looks reasonable, although it's still a bit tough to read movie descriptions from the Fire stick at 720p. 1080p would look amazing, but now you're talking double/triple the price.
Overall, I give this projector a thumbs-up. I don't do any screen-casting. I just plug in my Fire stick and I have an audio cable that runs from the projector to my old stereo. So, this projector works well with my setup. Having cycled through a few projectors with basic issues (small things, like the remote not turning things "on"--oh, you'd be surprised how quickly these "small" issues become really, really annoying!), this projector was a welcome relief.
By Peter Kolbert on May 16, 2021
The other issue is that I thought Bluetooth speakers would work with it. I cannot figure out how — I had to connect a speaker with the a/v cable.
Debating on whether to return it — I still have a couple weeks.