- Pay $31.99 for the 1st [LifeTime Warranty]RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port,5.8A Output) Power Bank. Enter code PB052USA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on RAVPower 40W 4-Port USB Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000 Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code MNZJGNGR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ❤[3-Pack] USB C to Micro USB, USB 3.0 Adapters ❤ free when you purchase 1 or more All Qualified RAVpower Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 2K2YYDK3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 12000mAh Dual 2.4A Port Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more [LifeTime Warranty]RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port,5.8A Output) Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 4ZC8ZIIH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 16750mAh (2-Port,4.5A Output) Power Bank with 2A AC Adapter when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh (3-Port,5.8A Output) Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code RAVPB359 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on ❤RAVPower Smallest Car Charger [Upgrade Version]❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤RAVPOWER 22000mAh Power Bank❤ offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code HELLOGUY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Portable Charger RAVPower 22000mAh Power Banks 22000 Battery Pack (5.8A Output, 3-Port,2.4A Input, iSmart 2.0 USB Ports, Li-polymer Battery Banks) Portable Battery Charger For Smartphone Tablet – Black
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (64%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Highest Output for 3 Devices Pocket Juice: 3 USB ports for a total current output of 5.8A (2.4A max per port). The Power Bank can charge three devices at once at their optimal charging speed with the iSmart 2.0 technology. It support pass-through charging: you can also charge the power bank while it is charging another device. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- DC 5V/2.4A AC Charger for faster Recharging: Due to the huge capacity, it takes longer time if un-appropriated ac charger and cables have been used. Normally it takes about 23-24 hours to be fully recharged via 1A charger, about 11-12 hours via 2.4A charger. We suggest you use DC5V/2.4A ac charger to recharge the battery pack. Note: You can contact us for free 2.4A ac charger if you need.
- LED Flashlight: If all the 4 LED start to blink, It is because the Self - Protection mode has been turned on, both USB input and output are disabled. To restore functionality, disconnect all connections and wait 10 seconds, then charge the product. If problem remains, please contact RAVPower Support for resolution.
- Weeklong 22000mAh Portable Charger for Phones: Charge your iPhone 7 about 8 times, iPhone 7 plus over 5 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 3 times with a massive 22000mAh capacity.
- Excellent Quality In & Out: On the outside, a UL94 V-0 fire-resistant shell used by Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and others for their luxury cars. On the inside, the same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone. WHAT'S IN THE BOX: RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Pack, Micro-USB Charging Cables (X2), Carry Pouch, User Guide and Lifetime Warranty Card.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Ace Series 32000mAh External Battery Charger||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 12000mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black, White||Black||Black, White||Black, White|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 6A Highest Output||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0, dual usb output, LED flashlight||iSmart 2.0 dual USB output|
|No. of iPhone 6 Charges||15||10||8||7.5||6.2||4.6|
|No. of iPad Air Charges||2.4||2||1.5||1.4||1.1||0.95|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||3||3||3||2||2|
|Max Charging Speed||6 Amps||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||3.4 Amps|
|Max Input||2.4A||2A||2.4A||2A(Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC 3.0), 5V / 2A (Non-QC); (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max||2A||2A|
|Size||7 x 1.1 x 3.07 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.50 x 0.94 x 2.76 inch||6.81 * 0.87 * 3.19 inch||5.00 x 0.88 x 3.20 inch||5.12 x 0.94 x 2.20 inch|
|Recharging Time via 2A Charger||17 - 18 hrs||14 - 15 hrs||12 - 13 hrs||11 - 12 hrs||9 - 10 hrs||6 - 7 hrs|
|Warranty||18 + 12（After register）||18 + 12（After register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18 + 12（After register）||18+ Lifetime Warranty（after register）|
High-Density Li-Polymer Battery
Retains up to 70-80% of its full capacity even after 500 charge-discharge cycles for 7-10% more power.
UL94 V-0 Alloy
A fire-resistant thermoplastic alloy (PC/ABS) shell provided by Germany-based Bayer Technology Services - the same used in Mercedes-Benz and BMW luxury cars.
The same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone. The daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, Motorola and now RAVPower.
Panasonic IC Chip
Advanced power management with a 10 layer protection for a safer, more stable and higher current conversion.
Compare to similar items
DC 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original usb cable are recommended to recharge the battery pack which takes about 10-12 hours Please contact us for the free 2.4A ac charger if you don't have it.During recharging, the first battery indicator starts blinking when the power bank is being charged. When the battery level reaches 25%, the first indicator becomes solid and the second starts blinking. The pattern repeats until all indicators become solid and the device is fully charged.
Make It Three. Make It Right
Not one, not two, but three iSmart 2.0 USB ports to power up to 3 devices at once.
A Whole Week Without A Power Socket
Whether you use it for yourself or you share it with your friends, its huge 22000mAh capacity will take care of any power need you throw at it: fully charge an iPhone 6s up to 9 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 2 times. When the power bank is finally empty, charge it back up in just 10-11 hours with a 5V / 2A or 2.4A ac adapter.
Made To Outlast
The new and improved portable charger with high-density Li-polymer battery outlasts both conventional Li-polymer batteries and 18650 cells when it comes to efficiency, performance, and protection.
What's In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Power Bank
2 x Micro-USB Charging Cables
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x Lifetime Warranty Card
1 x User Guide
1.If all the 4 LED start to blink,It is because the Self - Protection mode has been turned on both USB input and output are disabled. To restore functionality, disconnect all connections and wait 10 seconds, then charge the product.
2. Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed) & tablets (including the Nexus 7).
Seller Warranty DescriptionIf you have any questions or encounter any issues within 30 months, please first contact our customer support team.We will offer you proper solution.
Top customer reviews
Overall, I love this charger. It would be nice if it had an LED flashlight function (possibly use the same button that checks the percentage left on the battery?), but thats just me being picky. Its good to see they included a case along with 2 different sized micro usb cables. I plan on taking this on our next vacation trip. Im pretty sure it would last the entire week. If theres one thing I would suggest, it would be a wall outlet charger that charges at 2.4 amps. Anything slower would insanely slow to charge this thing, especially when its completely drained. at 50% charge (how the charger arrived), it took nearly 5 hours to charge using my 2.4 amp wall outlet charger.
This pack takes a few hrs to charge (faster with the separately purchased 2.4A USB charger), but it quickly and completely rejuices my Droid Turbo, at least 4-5 times.
I used my phone for photography at Burning Man this year, and needed a portable rechargable power source. I was able to charge this up off a Goal Zero Yeti that I had hooked to a solar panel, and then carry it around in my backpack for when I needed it. It did fine in the desert heat...and cold.
It is made in China...booo, but I couldn't find a domestic manufacturer with good reviews.
It is heavier than other smaller batteries, probably well over a pound, but compact (see pic). If one wants a 22,000mAh battery, they are deluding themselves if they think it will be the size and weight of a Chapstick tube. Ha.
If one wants a functional, reliable, portable source of power for their laptop or phone, with high speed output, look no further.
I use this at work as well to keep my electronics juiced up as I use them frequently.
After much trial and error, I realize that this is what I was looking for all along.
Update: 6/26/17, one year later+ I am using this battery pack about every other day for the past year, and it is still going strong without loss of power or issues with charge holding. I bought two more, and have given them as gifts to the unsuspecting uninitiated.
I've charged it from solar panels, various wall chargers and they all charge it, albeit at different speeds based on power output from the charging source. On a sunny day with a solar panel outputting 5v/2A, you can charge this full and have enough time to about half-charge a second.
The kinds of devices I've charged or powered successfully:
* iPhone 6s Plus
* Lumia 950XL
* Microsoft Band
* 5v to 9v/12v converters - to which I powered a 9v fan
* Sony MP-CL1 projector
* Microsoft Display Dock (for Lumia 950/950XL)
* Lumsing USB-C to HDMI & USB-A adapter
In terms of simultaneous power draw, I'm not sure it lives up to its total max output of 5.8A / 2.4A per port. It gets close, but not 5.8A close. I had a Lumia 950XL via Lumsing USB-C adapter (2.4A) + Sony MP-CL1 (1A) and it worked, but adding a third device was too much, even if it was a 1A device. That would have totaled 4.4A, leaving 1.4A headroom. I would have expected the circuitry on the RAVPower to throttle the output to one or more of the ports so they would all operate simultaneously up to 5.8A out. Unfortunately that's not the case here. The power bank simply turns off power output entirely.
I've used a Samsung 5.3v/2A charger and measured it with a DROK usb meter - the battery will take all the juice you throw at it, so it's pulling around 11 watts during peak charge draw time. I've yet to test it with a more powerful source.
The packaging was great, it felt like an experience to open it. I love the supplied bag, and the two flat USB-A to USB-Micro cables (one is about 1 foot and the other is about 6 inches) were an added bonus.
Don't forget to register he power bank with RAVPower so you get a lifetime warranty. Knowing the battery will eventually require replacement, this is an added bonus. None of the other power banks I've purchased in the past offer this kind of warranty.