- Product Dimensions: 10 x 2.2 x 7.5 inches ; 13.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000F3QG0U
- UPC: 031262026651 785923326733 077344747991 312620126788 885373530749 031262012678 759005776624 884537116607
- Item model number: SS2000J3PK-CA
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 1,383 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#106,167 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #185 in Sleep Sound Machines
White Noise Sound Machine Portable Sleep Therapy for Home, Office, Baby & Travel 6 Relaxing & Soothing Nature Sounds, Battery or Adapter Charging Options, Auto-Off Timer HoMedics
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- SIX NATURE SOUNDS: Nature sounds help provide a relaxing experience and a good night’s sleep by blocking out noises. This sound machine includes six nature sounds: white noise, thunder, ocean, rain, summer night and brook
- NATURAL SLEEPING AID: White noise machines help create a soothing environment, and cover unwanted noises around you so you can fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night. This machine is great for adults and babies
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT: The sound machine is lightweight and portable and can fit in any suitcase so you’ll never have to worry about losing sleep while you travel. This machine is battery or adapter operated
- AUTO-OFF TIMER: You can set a timer that will turn the machine off. The auto-off time includes three options: 15, 30, or 60 minutes
- HOMEDICS: HoMedics is about creating a healthy home environment that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Turn any room in your house into a relaxation spa with the sound machine. Bring clarity of mind through the 6 nature sounds, SoundSpa allows you choose from white noise, thunder, ocean, rain, summer night and brook--which is great for a baby's room. Great for travel using batteries or take along the home adaptor.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Bulb Voltage220 Volts
Review this product
1,383 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, it stayed alive for me for many months, and helped me sleep. For long enough to dtich this and turn to/buy a better sleep aid.
And a few months ago I proudly showed my mom this product. And how I'd might like to even upgrade. She said "well if you do sell this one to me!" as she also sometimes has trouble sleeping. Of course I told her I wouldn't charge her, but also am now in a bit of crisis--If I do upgrade, then I'll have to inform her of this awful wiring and shorts from the system I give her. I don't want to burden her with that.
How hard is wiring??? HoMedics--If you somehow figured that out you'd be a very popular and even long-lasting sound machine. Maybe hire an electrician?
Now let me explain why. I am a light sleeper, work the midnight shift and sleep during the day. I have a 2yr old daughter(high pitch screamer) and 5 & 11 yr old boys that don't get along. In the past I slept with a window AC running next to my head to block out the noise of the house. When winter came I was reluctant to take the AC out of the window because it was the only thing I had that would muffle the other sounds in the house. I tried earplugs that made my ears raw after a few weeks. I tried running fans on top speed. I tried running the TV, but occasionally gunshots and explosions on the TV would wake me up.
So when I bought this sound machine, I was very happy and relieved. I have had this for 5 months. I only use 2 of the sounds. Rain (wife's favorite) and Waterfall (my favorite). To me the waterfall cranked up loud sounds like my window AC, which is why its my favorite. I set it next to the bedroom door and crank it up loud. I sleep farthest from the door. And I sleep like a baby unless one of the kids do a cannonball run into the bedroom door. I am so happy with this sound machine that I bought another one to stash away just in case this one ever stops working, after all I am a few decades from retiring and getting my kids all grown up and out of the house. Simply put, I need this!
I think the build and style of the machine is fairly nice and low profile. My room is like a darkroom and i am able to find the "on" switch(its also the volume switch) easily in the dark. It really doesn't take much room. The volume is a turn dial that goes plenty loud enough to drown out sibling rivalry in the rest of the house. The speaker is on top with the push button sounds around the speaker. You can turn the unit on and off and it will stay on the selected sound as long as it remains plugged in. And there is also an off timer on the unit. I have no complaints about this device. And with the sleep i have been able to get since owning this, it was well worth the reasonably small price i paid for it.