Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Deeper Smart Portable Fish Finder (Depth Finder) for Smartphone or Tablet, suitable for Ice Fishing, Kayak, Boat and Shore Fishing. Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth connected wireless, castable, portable smart fishfinder; compatible with iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets).
- Perfect tool for all styles of fishing: shore-fishing, ice-fishing, bank-fishing, boat-fishing, kayak-fishing, river-fishing, float tube fishing.
- Mark anything up to 3in sized bodies in a water up to depth of 130ft, with adjustable sensitivity; Connection range up to 130ft in clear conditions.
- Working temperature range between -4°F to 104°F; operating on Fresh and Salt water; working on dual frequency sonar beam (290 kHz (15°) / 90 kHz (55°)).
- Simultaneous detailed sonar readings of bottom contour AND fish tagging, together with water depth, temperature, underwater vegetation, structure.
- Works in conjunction with smart phones and tablets (Both compatible - Apple iOS and Androids)
- Smart, portable, wireless Connected via Bluetooth; Rechargeable battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0
- Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0.
- USB Wire.
- Neoprene Carry Pouch.
- 2 Attachment bolts.
- Quick Guide, Safe Usage and Regulations Manuals.
Wireless Bluetooth Connection.
Dual Frequency Sonar.
Fresh and Salt Water Operation.
Small and Ultra Light castable design.
Rechargeable Battery with 6-hour continuous use on a single charge.
Complete re-charge time 2 hours.
Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 is a wireless, castable echo sounder. It can be cast to any spot on the water. The device floats on the surface and transmits detailed bottom and water column information straight to the screen of your smartphone or tablet. It captures depth, bottom structure, temperature, vegetation, fish location, and other valuable data points that are essential for productive fishing. Bluetooth connection secures the distance between the device and its user up to 130 feet / 40 meters. It is perfect for casting a relatively short distance, e.g. when canal fishing or ice fishing.
Your smartphone or tablet already makes a half of device. You only have to download Deeper App to run a free simulation and to examine how all three Deeper smart devices are working. When paired with the Deeper device it compiles a complete unit of underwater sonar technology, the one that was previously only available on the consoles of fishing boats. The Deeper App is compatible with most iOS and Android devices. It operates in online and offline modes and provides users with functional features like: Solunar Forecast Calendar, Fishing Notes, Offline Maps, Weather Forecast, Camera, Day/Night Screen Color Mode, Social Media Sharing and other useful qualities. The Deeper App is regularly updated with new or renewed features in order to constantly improve your fishing efficiency.
You don’t need a Wi-Fi internet connection or mobile data at your fishing spot! The Deeper device has an internal Bluetooth access point that connects to your smartphone or tablet.
Sonar Features to Get You to the Fish
Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 is powerful enough to perfectly function in the depths from 1.5 feet / 0.5 meters to ~130 feet / 40 meter below the surface in both salt and fresh waters. It’s ideal to find out what aquatic habitats suites the fish you are after and improve your performance. Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 temperature sensors provide accurate measurement of the water temperature so you always know the perfect biting conditions.
Exploring Underwater Structures
Receive a real time image of what exactly is going on under the water and discover important underwater features for optimum fish bite. Track the sunken timber, rocks and pits, underwater vegetation and migrating shoal. Explore the water beneath.
Dual Beam Fish Finder
Dual frequency fish finder provides the twofold area coverage. Use the narrow beam 290 kHz (15°) for high accuracy scans of bottom structure and fish and wide beam 90 kHz (55°) for extended search area.
Ultimate Fish Finder
It’s perfectly small to fit to your tackle box. Whereas the soft neoprene pouch makes it safe to carry the device on your belt. Weighing just 3.5 ounces / 100 grams and measuring 2.5 inches / 65 millimeters in diameter, Deeper diminutive device is suitable for every standard rods and lines.
Suitable for all Fishing Types
If you’re practicing shore fishing Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 is the most valuable addition to your fishing gear. Simply tie Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 to your fishing line, cast it and pull it towards oneself at a slow, steady rate. The sonar beam scans what’s under the water. Whatever it is, drowned timber, sheer downward slope, small humps, rocks or any other structure, it is accurately displayed on your smartphone or tablet. Even when fishing onshore, you can now access accurate fish finding data that was previously available only on the consoles of fishing boats.
Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 is a small, high-capacity echo-sounder perfect for adventurous kayak fishing. Use a versatile Flexible Arm Mount to fasten Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 outside your kayak so you could have enough room for fishing and paddling.
Turn your smartphone or tablet into the sonar system and take it anywhere you boat. Compact and portable device is a perfect solution for boat fishing. Use a versatile Flexible Arm Mount to fasten Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 to your boat. Explore the water and fish like a pro.
Display a traditional ice fishing Flasher Screen to monitor conditions under the ice. The Amplitude Scope Mode enables Deeper Smart Fishfinder 3.0 to track the movement of the smallest lure or bait in real time and the Split Screen function transmits both Regular and Ice Fishing Flasher Modes on one screen. The Zoom feature allows ice anglers to enlarge the area to focus on objects of your choosing on the Vertical Flasher for better real time lure and fish tracking.
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Scanning frequency||Up to 7 scans/s||Up to 15 scans/s allows to capture faster moving objects||Up to 15 scans/s allows to capture faster moving objects|
|Scanning resolution||Separates objects in a distance up to 3in||Separates objects in a distance up to 0.5in and allows to capture smaller underwater units||Separates objects in a distance up to 0.5in and allows to capture smaller underwater units|
|Mapping||Boat Mode bottom contour mapping (using smartphone's GPS)||Boat Mode bottom contour mapping (using smartphone's GPS)||Onshore GPS Mode – enables water bed mapping while onshore or off. Boat Mode bottom contour mapping is also available.|
|Battery charge cycle||2-3 months||6 months||6 months|
Style Name: No USB chargers included
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimerno legal warranties implied or granted. void where prohibited.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once I got this sorted out I had a better experience but it wasn't without it's continued issues.
- Accessing the camera and then going back to the sonar screen would allow the app to let the phone sleep. This seems to be a software bug that may be resolved in the future.
- The map program, Nutiteq, is sub par. I fish small lakes and ponds and the accuracy of the map imaging was pretty poor. I was fishing the banks of a small lake and it was showing me, and my boat to be fishing on land. It's tough to plot a lake, when the imagery of the lake is quite inaccurate.
- More software issues... At one point the finder flaked out on me and instead of reading the 7.2 ft of water I was in, the display said was in 733876.2 feet of water. This will probably be corrected in the future, but for the price of this unit and the length of time it's been out, it shouldn't happen.
- Battery life was great, I actually ran the deeper for about 3 hours and had 63% battery life left.
- The app is great when it works properly. Its pretty easy to navigate and the features are good.
- The boat mode/mapping feature is great because I can see the entire trip history, just wish I could export the depth map with all the readings labeled.
Things I would love to see.
Syncing- Currently all info is stored on a single device. If I use 1 phone on a trip and another device for the next, the data doesn't sync. I used two devices on the same lake because my battery died so I used a backup phone. Each phone has data of the same lake but I can't combine them to have a single, full history of the outing.
Better maps- Drop Nutiteq and get more accurate maps. I can read a street sign on google maps, or bing but according to Nutieq, I'm fishing on boat halfway up a hill....
Ability to refresh the bluetooth connection from within the app. Don't make me force close the app to connect, make a button for it in the settings.
Export data - I would like to export my data to my computer so I can view it somewhere other than my phone.
Overall, it's a good device buts it's not without some serious issues. Someone with less tech experience and less patience would have given up trying to get it to work (and rightfully so). If I wasn't alone, and people were waiting on me to get fishing, this thing would have probably been back in the box. This is by far the most expensive choice I've seen for smartphone fish finders, and it's been out for a considerable amount of time, it should be more refined for the price. Fix the major issues, and bring the price down about 25% and it would be a 5 star product.
-Simple to use
-standard threaded mounts make it easy to make a mounting bracket
-mounting bracket is overpriced, and could not secure to my kayak
-requires a separate receiving unit