|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 15.5 x 17.6 inches|
|Item model number||92360|
|Manufacturer Part Number||92360|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Porta Potti Curve Portable Toilet for RV | camping | vans | trucks | healthcare | boats - model 550E, by Thetford - 92360
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [VERSATILITY]: Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable toilet, suited for RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, medical, camping and even off-the-grid lifestyle, with a 4 gallons fresh water tank capacity and a 5.5 gallons waste water capacity
- [DESIGN]: Sleek, modern, and homelike look, Porta Potti Curve comes with a comfortable seat height, increased bowl size, and battery-powered flush
- [FUNCTIONALITY]: Easy to use and clean, Curve has an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator
- [SANITARY]: Odorless and leak proof, the portable toilet has a sealed valve to prevent odors from escaping and a rotating pour-out spout for emptying the waste water tank without backsplashes
- [OPTIONAL]: The hold down kit helps secure the portable toilet to the floor, holding it in place while you're on the road
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Porta Potti Curve is the Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable toilet, known throughout the world and recognized for its modern design and build quality.
The comfortable seat height, homelike look, and increased bowl size, Curve makes the perfect portable toilet, ready to use in RVs, boats, vans, trucks, camping, and for healthcare.
Porta Potti Curve is easy to use and clean. It comes with a 4-gallon fresh water tank and 5.5-gallon waste water tank, easy to separate and to maneuver. With integrated carrying handle and rotating pour out spout, the wastewater tank can be easily emptied and cleaned.
The 4-gallon fresh water tank comes with a tank level indicator and battery-powered flush, both hidden behind the seat of the portable toilet, and averages 56 flushes per tank.
- VERSATILITY: Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable toilet, suited for RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, camping and even off-the-grid lifestyle, with a 4 gallons fresh water tank capacity and a 5.5 gallons waste water capacity
- DESIGN: Sleek, modern, and homelike look, Porta Potti Curve comes with a comfortable seat height, increased bowl size, and battery-powered flush
- FUNCTIONALITY: Easy to use and clean, Curve has an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator
- SANITARY: Odorless and leak proof, the portable toilet has a sealed valve to prevent odors from escaping and a rotating pour-out spout for emptying the waste water tank without backsplashes
- OPTIONAL: The hold down kit helps secure the portable toilet to the floor, holding it in place while you're on the road
From the manufacturer
Thetford 92360 Porta Potti 550E Curve Portable Toilet
Thetford Portable Toilet
- Height with lid closed: 17-5/8", 44.8 cm
- Depth: 17-3/4", 45 cm
- Width: 15-1/4", 38.8 cm
Fresh Water : 4.0 gallons.
Waste Water: 5.5 gallons.
Porta Potti Curve
The Porta Potti Curve is Thetford's sleek and modern portable toilet.
The Curve's homelike design features a larger toilet bowl size, comfortable seat height and battery-powered flush.
Durable, easy to use and to clean.
The Curve separates, providing easy access to the holding tanks. With an improved water tank carrying handle and pivoting pour-out spout, easily empty and clean the Curve's tanks.
The integrated holder keeps the toilet paper conventionally affixed to the Curve. Close the compartment to keep the toilet paper clean and out of sight when not in use.
Easily monitor your Curve with the holding tank level indicator for fresh water and waste tanks. Average 56 flushes per tank.
Porta Potti Curve Features
Integrated Toilet Paper Holder
Keep your toilet paper within reach but out of sight with our integrated toilet paper holder.
Holding Tank level indicator for fresh water and waste tanks.
Easy Pour-Out Spout
Easily empty your Porta Potti Curve.
Cleaning Made Simple
Cap and close the pour out valve after cleaning.
Thetford Portable Toilets
The Orginal Porta Potti
Sanitary, odorless, and leak proof, Porta Potti is the world's leading brand of portable toilet. On the road, on the water or at home, Porta Potti is ideal. If a power outage causes loss of water, it's Porta Potti to the rescue. Truckers love Porta Potti too, because it's safe and convenient in a sleeper cab.
Porta Potti is a registered trademark of Thetford Corporation.
Applications - Ideal for use in:
- Recreational Vehicles
- Trucks & Vans
- Camping/ Outdoor
- Toddler Training
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the Thetford Curve for our small camper in May 2013. We camped throughout the Sierras that year but, crucially, never used the Curve as we traveled with family who had a motorhome. Thus, the Curve sat anchored to the floor plate without batteries or water and was never used.
In July 2014 I finally filled the Curve with fresh water, put in the six supplied AA batteries, and the prescribed amount of deodorizer in the bottom tank. It worked flawlessly and was indispensable for a man traveling with 5 and 2 1/2 year old girls. It performed without incident as we traveled from SoCal to Dinosaur National Monument and all over in between. I emptied the tank and refilled with fresh water as needed, and it was great.
The trip lasted a week and after getting home, left within a week to go to Oceano Dunes where, again, the toilet was great. Got home and cleaned the tank really well, kept water in the fresh tank and it was ready to go.
In April 2015 I fixed the toilet plumbing in our one bedroom house and the project went over a day. The Curve was brought in and put in the bathroom. Tried the button for the bowl water fill… nothing. Not a noise. Opened and replaced batteries. One of the Thetford supplied batteries had discolored, but there was no leakage or corrosion. Reassembled, nothing. Removed the battery pack and tested at the contacts, 9.2 volts right where it should have been on the circuit board. Tested the contacts at the connection to the pump, 9.2v for 1-2 seconds when the button was depressed (the amount of time the pump actuates to fill the bowl with a bit of water). Reassembled - nothing.
Removed the pump assembly. It looks factory new with no deposits, no mineral stains, no corrosion and the impeller spins freely. It makes no sound whatsoever when the button is depressed. Reassembled and contacted Thetford.
They replied quickly and informed me of the one year warranty. I explained the situation and as one would expect, it was too far out of warranty for free service. I didn't push the issue because I understand there is no way for them (or for you) to know whether or not I’m being honest. So I figured, “Meh, I’ll pay $30 for a replacement pump, not a big deal.” And here’s where the absurdity of the modern world comes in. How much might one expect the pump assembly for a $140 porta potty cost? $30? $40 $50? No no no, you think so small…
One Hundred Thirty Two Dollars and Forty Eight Cents.
For a toilet that I can buy new for $140 on Amazon.
So take this review for what it’s worth. You’re paying for a toilet that has no manual backup pressure system that, in my case, lasted a total of maybe 8 months and maybe 60 pump cycles and was kept indoors, clean, and cleaned out. Granted, I stored it with some water in the freshwater tank which is a no-no, but still, a complete and total failure after roughly 10 days total of usage? Maybe I’m just old fashioned, but it seems a bit wasteful to me. So consider a pressure system maybe? Something that will not rely on a microprocessor or batteries? Or end up like me, with a $140 piece of plastic and a wife and two daughters who you now have to send off to a dark pit toilet at night when camping.
I initially bought a cheaper unit from Walmart (different brand), and found it leaked (yuk!), was too short for adults and was very unstable.
The Thetford Curve came recommended by a friend. I have now run this Thetford Curve through it's paces and found it has performed flawlessly! My family includes multiple females who are very sensitive when it comes to this area. They LOVE this unit! They will now actually consider going camping more because the "toilet problem" is no longer a problem. They almost feel like they are back home.
- The seat height is normal for all... I am 6'3" and my smallest is 4'0".
- Once filled with fresh water (3.5 gallons), it weighs enough to be stable on a firm surface.
- The waste tank holds 5 gallons, so it can go a while between clean outs.
- There are easy to read indicators to tell you the water level in the fresh water tank AND in the waste tank.
- It has a battery powered flush, which my family thought was a little strange at first on a portable, but they really like the feature in use. It uses about a 1/2 cup of water per flush, then resets (so you don't have to hold the flush button down).
- The clean water fill and waste dump spouts are a good size, to make both jobs quick and easy.
- The unit feels well built, sturdy and solid. I weigh 250 lb. (no snickering thank you) and feel very secure sitting on the unit.
- Unit has a built in toilet paper roll holder. So, you can store one roll in the base and not worry about having a hook or something to carry the roll.
- I will confirm what another reviewer said... the LID cannot double as a chair. Simply too thin. It would be nice if they would offer an after-market lid which was more sturdy.
- The documentation/instructions that come with the unit are a little weak. You can figure it out if you "practice" using clean water and see how the unit works. But it would be nice if the instructions were a little more detailed. For example, the instructions never mention the fresh water tank level indicator. You just figure that out.
- None of the levers, buttons or indicators are labelled on the unit. Again, once you are familiar with the unit, that isn't a big deal, but for new users, it would be nice to have some basic labels.
Frankly, after fighting with a cheap unit for a couple of years, I wish now I had bought this one FIRST. I'm not worried about style or shape (which this unit also has). I'm worried about function. And this unit succeeds in every functional area. Whether camping or in a disaster, this is now one less thing I have to worry about!