Bulin Portable Ultralight Compact Camping Gas Lantern
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adopts intensified light aluminum alloy and nickel alloy material, high-temperature resistant and corrosion-resistant
- Intensified stainless steel lamp-chimney, providing better transmittance and crush resistance, High-energy ceramic piezoelectric ignition system ensures a successful ignition
- The brightness can reach up to 80LUX.A hanging chain included
- Well packed in a plastic box (Includes three mantles), Compact and Lightweight at 148 g / 5.2 oz
- Uses common butane/propane mix screw top canisters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a cool compact lantern perfect for backpacking and camping. It does not have a glass globe to break!
These weigh in at 6.9oz in the case.
As bright as an 80w bulb
PIEZO automatic ignition
The package includes the lantern, storage case, three mantles, and an adapter for a different type of butane canister you won't really use in the U.S. These lanterns work with any screw top Iso-butane / propane canisters, available just about anywhere, MSR, coleman, Kovea, snow peak, camping gaz, etc.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The chain fell off right away before being able to use it, so don't try to hang it. I use a base to hold LP gas bottles so I didn't mind it being built so bad in that area.
Also, they manufacturer claims if you do reviews they give you points or some thing, but they do not.
That being said, its a great little addition to my MC camping kit. I would use it sparingly if you need your fuel for the stove. A nice touch is that it uses standard mantels which you can find all over the place.