- Save 10% on TeckNet 3-Port USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Adapter when you purchase 1 or more TeckNet 2.4G Wireless Mouse offered by Hippidion.US.Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
TeckNet Omni Small Portable 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop Computer, 18 Month Battery Life, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 2000/1500/1000 DPI
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You can take the wireless mouse wherever you take your laptop, thanks to its pocket-sized compact design.
- 2.4GHz Wireless - A more secure and precise experience than the traditional FM radio system with an increased working distance of up to 10m.
- TeckNet Tru-Wave technology provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet Co-Link technology – after pairing there’s no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown
- Tiny USB Nano style receiver plugs into your PC and can stay there. Select your preferred cursor speed; 2000/1500/1000 DPI, Plug & play - no need to install a driver.
- Energy Efficient: The auto power-off function switches off the mouse when the USB Nano receiver is disconnected, or the PC is switched off to give 18 months battery life from just one AA battery. Features a battery level indicator.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TeckNet Wireless Mouse M005:
A reliable wireless mouse that’s a smooth traveller. You can surf the Web with more comfort and ease.
The Pocket-Size Mouse:
TeckNet Omni M005 cordless mouse is designed to ultra-portable with a pocket-ready, extra-small design.
TeckNet Tru-Wave precision means you’ll enjoy smoother tracking on just about most surface.
Co-Link For Anchored Pairing:
TeckNet Co-Link Technology will automatically pair the Mouse with the Nano receiver-there’s if the mouse-Nano connection is lost for any reason.
TeckNet Advanced 2.4 GHz Wifi Connectivity:
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts from up to 15M away.
5.5-million Ultra-Durable Build:
TeckNet Alpha is built to handle torturous conditions thanks to primary TeckNet N-Switches rated to a 5.5-million-click lifespan.
18 Month-Long Battery:
3 Level Smart sleep mode act to save power. With 18 Months of battery life, you can almost forget about changing batteries.* Battery life may vary based on user and PC conditions.
It’s so small you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it.
No software, no hassles—you simply plug in the tiny nano receiver and start using your mouse right away.
The contoured design feels good in right hand and offers more comfort than a touchpad.
- Lifelong Clicks: 5.5 Million
- Battery Type: 1 AA (NOT included)
- Support: Windows 10,8,7,Vista,XP,2008
1 x Mouse
1 x Nano Receiver (Stored next to the battery compartment)
1 x User Manual
Battery NOT included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But my standard for mice are $50+ gaming mice.
In terms of ergonomics, it is pretty good. It is wide enough that I can grip it comfortably with only my fingers.
The clicks are a tad stiff, but nothing to be turned off by unless you are using this heavily for click-intensive applications. If you click a lot, be it for work or gaming, I would recommend investing in a much better mouse anyways.
The scroll wheel is tight and responsive.
Considering that its a wireless mouse, there is very minimal loss in movement. I've never had the mouse not function when I expect it to.
The sensor does not track with pinpoint accuracy like a gaming mouse would, but it shouldn't be expected to.
When not in use, it goes to sleep and is only reactivated with clicking.
Overall, its a great mouse for my usage. A mouse like this would not typically be a "daily driver", or the mouse someone uses primarily, but I think it would do fine as one anyways.
This is an add on just to say my review from 9/2016 is still valid, however in December I lost that mouse and repurchased a new one from the same listing. The mouse I received in December was not the same as in August from this posting. In August it did not look like picure of what was being sold, being all darker purple, in December it did match the picture, being light purple on top, dark on the sides.
Also, if you look at my old review I mention it not being a mini mouse, and I mention the page back/forward buttons on the side. The new mouse is slightly smaller, and IS a mini mouse, and does not have the buttons on the side.
I do think this listing was initially sennding out the wrong mouse for the listing, and is now sending the mouse listed. Both are great mice, especially for the price. I am glad to have found the first so now have both.
Review from 9/7/16
My mini Logitech mouse finally bit the dust after many years, so I needed a replacement. Was looking for similar without paying too much. I figured at the price, it would not be much of a waste even if it wasn't what I hoped for. This far exceded what I hoped for.
First, calling this a mini mouse is deceptive. It's a full sized mouse, perhaps a smaller/average one, but not a mini. I actually prefer it for my hands over a mini, but if you are looking for a mini for smaller hands or to ocupy extra small space in bag this is not it.
Other then size, it connected with no issues, it is responsive and works very well. I have had no issues there.
It has no on/off switch, which took getting used to, but now I love. The auto off is great, since I oftenwould forget to turn off my old travel mouse. What took getting used to is that just moving the mouse does not turn it back on. A button must be pressed.
The one and only con with the mouse for me is minor. The buttons on the side can be easily accidentally bumped depending on how you hold the mouse, which they are forward/back buttons for web browsing, so can be inconvient at times. To be able to program what those buttons do, or to be able to turn them off would make this mouse perfect to me.
I went crazy trying to figure how to turn it on. I found out by coming back to this site and reading Q&A. You literally do nothing to turn it on. Just plug in the receiver and the computer finds it. I kept looking to see if the optic was turning red. No, it does not, at least not that I have ever been able to see. Just click after plugging in the receiver. It will turn itself off, saving the battery, when you turn the computer off.
If you find this review helpful at all please click the helpful button below. Thank you.
As a bonus, it's got a great built in feature where the mouse stops sending signals after a few dozen seconds so if you bump it around when watching netflix, the mouse cursor won't pop up. To get it working again, just click one of the buttons and it jumps back into action.
My only beef, and it's a minor one: it's got a really loud click. If I'm the only one up in the morning, I tend to cover my mouse hand with a blanket to muffle the sound... but for the price and the fact that everything else works great, it gets 5 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
Tried to return / replace and was denied.