Consider these available items
Portable Charger, Xiaomi Mi Slim Power Bank Pro 10000mAh, 18W Fast Charging Aluminum Battery Pack for iPhone X 8 7 6 Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S7 Android. Fast rechargeable via USB-C port
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Compatible Devices||Galaxy S9, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, IPhone 7 Plus, IPhone 6, IPhone 7, IPhone X, IPhone 8|
|connector-type||Usb type c, Usb, Micro usb|
About this item
- 【High Capacity】10000mAh Mi portable charger can hold up enough power for prolonged periods of use, even vacations and business trips. It can charge an iPhone 7 up to four times, an iPhone 7 Plus up to 3 times or a Galaxy S7 up to 2.3 times
- 【18W Fast Charging】With full QC2.0 and QC3.0 compatibility, Mi Power Bank Pro intelligently adjusts up to 18W and perfect for quick increase in battery life. It delivers a full charge in just 2 hours for most flagship phones. Fast rechargeable via USB-C port. (USB PD not supported. Does not fast charge Pixel phones)
- 【Ergonomic Design】 Mi portable charger has a beautiful design that's made to fit comfortably in your hand. Round edges on both sides and ultra sleek design at only 0.49" thick. Designed to be highly portable and protected by durable, matte finish aluminum case for an on-the-go lifestyle
- 【Certified Safety】Passed CE and EU regulations. Rest assured while charging your devices on commercial flights
- 【What You Get】10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro, 2-in-1 Micro-USB/Type-C cable(1.3 feet), User Manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Micro-USB, Type-C 2-in-1 cable
The micro USB cable comes with a Type-C adapter for a wide range of charging options and supports phones, tablets, and more.
Note: Not include lightning cable for iPhone.
Exceptional build quality, just 0.49" thick
Double-anodized aluminum body with a beautiful matte finish. Highly portable and easily stored in pockets, bags, or purses.
Making quality technology accessible to everyone
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn't need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans.
High-density lithium polymer batteries
The incredibly dense 10000mAh battery is supplied by ATL/Lishen and can charge the iPhone 7 up to four times.
At a sleek 0.49" thick, easily stored in pockets, bags, or purses.
Double-anodized aluminum body with a beautiful matte finish
The double anodized aluminum case has a matte, polished and extremely smooth surface for better hand feel.
Perfectly finished edges
Comes with shiny CNC-finished edges-a design typically reserved for premium smartphones.
With full QC2.0 and QC3.0 compatibility, Mi Power Bank Pro charges standard devices 25% faster. Support 18W fast recharging, time saved 40% compared to other 5V/2A charger. When charging Mi Power Bank Pro or charging a device with Mi Power Bank Pro, please be sure to use the right charging cable
iPhone 8 • 8 Plus • X • 7 • 7 Plus • 6 • 6 Plus • 6S • 6S Plus • 5 • 5C • 5S • 4 • 4S iPad 2 • 3 • 4 • Air • Air 2 • 2017 • Mini 2 • 3 • 4
Samsung Galaxy S9 • S9+ • S8 • S8+ • S7 • S7 edge • S6 • S6+ • S6 edge • S6 edge+ • S5 • S4, Galaxy Note8 and earlier
Google Nexus 5X • 6P • Pixel • Pixel XL • Pixel 2 • Pixel 2 XL
Kindle Fire HD • HDX
LG Tribute HD • Stylo 2 3 • K7 •K8 • Rebel • X venture • Q8, V30 • V20 • G6 • G5 • G4 • G3
Sony Xperia XZ • XZ Premium • XZ1 • XZs • XA Ultra
Fitbit fitness trackers
DJI camera drones
Bluetooth earphones and more. (CAUTION: USB PD Not Supported. 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro can charge Nintendo Switch via a USB-C to USB-A cable, but the AC power adapter that comes with Nintendo Switch does not charge 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro. Does not fast charge Pixel/Pixel 2/Pixel XL/Pixel 2 XL.)
10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro, 2-in-1 Micro-USB/Type-C cable, User Manual. (Not include lightning cable for iPhone.)
The power check is not a power button, 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro detects charging and discharging automatically. The power indicator turn off 2 minutes after discharging completed.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will now list the pros and cons of this product.
- This product is lightweight but durable. You can put it in your purse and not worry about getting dings on it. I've used this product for over a year, and I don't think I've scratched it even once... yet.
- Because the product is lightweight, it is also portable.
- The product comes with a mini USB-C cable that can be used to charge both Apple and Samsung products. Possibly other products as well, but I mention Apple and Samsung as I have used the power bank to charge both my iPad and Galaxy S7. The converter is attached to the part that plugs directly into my S7.
- The product charges your devices quickly. I found this especially useful for when I had to travel by airplane or when I was in locations that didn't have working sockets.
- The power bank recharges overnight*.
* I noticed about a week ago (May 5-11) that the power bank was not recharging as normal. Although I have the mini USB cable plugged into the charging port, and have left the power bank charging for over 3 nights, I still only have 2 lights, the 2nd light blinking. I cannot decide whether it is the cord that is faulty or if it is the power bank that is dying.
- The product is portable; however, it does not come with a carrying case. If you are a bit rougher than I (I mostly put it in my purse or makeup bag), I would suggest investing in a case in order the preserve the integrity of the power bank.
- If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7, you must also have a cable with a(n) [Apple?] converter in order to recharge the power bank because the part of the S7 charger that plugs directly into the phone cannot be plugged directly into the power bank. Because of this, I cannot use the standard USB charger (sans converter) that comes with my S7 to recharge the power bank in the event that the mini USB cable is faulty. As a result, I am now sitting with a power bank that I cannot recharge until I can find a replacement mini USB cable with a converter. So if I can't recharge it, I don't feel comfortable using it (only in emergencies), lest I deplete the battery life and am unable to recharge it again*.
* To determine whether it is a faulty cord or if it is the power bank itself, I have plugged a standard USB charger that I use for my Galaxy S7 into the converter to see if the power bank will recharge using this method. I will leave this charged for 2 hours to see if there is any progress. If there is no progress, I will plug the mini USB cable with converter using one end to plug directly into the S7 and the other end to plug into a standard USB cube. I will observe whether my phone charges slower than normal or if it does not charge at all.
Overall, for a $30 product, I would’ve liked a slim carrying case (to make portable travel that much more effective) and an additional mini USB cable (or at least an option to buy those things separately) as accoutrements. The product works well… until it doesn’t. I am debating whether I should find another cable or if I should just bite the bullet and invest in a different power bank. I will provide an update as soon as I know something.
I hope you have found my product review honest and helpful.
I have had the standard USB charger that I use for my S7 plugged into the converter since approximately 8 AM (it is now 9:51 AM, almost 2 hours) in an attempt to recharge the power bank. The 2 lights, 2nd one blinking, have now become 3 lights, 3rd light blinking. I surmise that there is a short in the mini USB cable. Though I am able to use the converter, despite it being attached to another charger, this seems like too much of a hassle. It’ll work for now, but I will be investing in several mini USB-C cables.
I bought this after I found a website by a guy who does battery-bank teardowns and power tests
(search "goughlui" for his website),
and his teardown and testing for the Mi 10000mAh looked pretty good.
So I bought one, but I found this (see attached pictures) in the box. Why is this here? What scenario would this be for?
It's just a battery for charging my phone. There should not be a TOS or EULA!
I'm returning this battery bank. Everybody should be aware that this product contains such an agreement.
So much of our daily lives reside on our phone or computer, and a device that plugs directly into the data-port
of our equipment should not come with one of those mile long "agreements" that nobody every reads.
I was worried I received a DOA shipment, but it turns out the battery was totally drained. So, don’t freak out if it doesn’t work at first and charge it up for a few hours.
My iPhone 7+ would only charge for a minute on this external battery. The USB port on the external battery must be loose from using it so much. I would suggest not unplugging/plugging a lot from the external USB port. Also, I would recommend just using the toggle power button, since the USB port becomes sensitive over time. The external battery still works, but I have to gently insert the usb cable into the external battery USB port. It seems the USB side of the cable becomes loose within the Xiaomi battery USB port. I even tried multiple cables, but it produced the same result.
iPhone 7+ still lasts 3-4 days. Just make sure you are gentle with the USB port on this external battery and use the power toggle button instead.
There’s an ifixit solution for fixing the loose USB port.
Top reviews from other countries
NO way to contact Amazon to resolve this either.
Do not buy this product because of this.