- Receive 1 QC2.0 Charger(1-Port) free when you purchase 1 or more A8 QC (26800mAh) Power Bank offered by Zendure. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MFI Apple Lightning Cables offered by Zendure. Enter code VMHAAB6K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more QC2.0 Chargers offered by Zendure. Enter code 9CERUR7Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more A1 Mini 3350mAh Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code B47HZ2S5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on A1 mini 3350 Portable Charger Mint when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code 4MEB2HUM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on A1 mini 3350 Portable Charger Magenta when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code DXGQ4VSG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Portable Charger, Quick Charge 3.0 Zendure A8 QC External Battery 26800mAh with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Super High Capacity Power Bank with LED Display for Samsung, iPhone etc. (Silver)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quick Charge 3.0: One of the world's highest capacity portable charger with QC 3.0 Input & Output, it takes only about 10 hours to charge with a QC2.0 or 3.0 charger. The QC Port outputs 5-6V/3.0A,6-9V/2.0A,9-12V/1.5A (18W Max) when connected to a compatible device. It charges the iPhone 6s 9 times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times.
- The One & Only: Highest output in the industry (6.1A/33.5W in total; the other 3 ZEN+ USB ports output 3.1A /15.5W) ; the only high capacity power bank on the market with 4-USB output and an LED digital display.
- Unique Features: 1) Charge-Through (a.k.a. pass-through charging) - Charge Zendure while charging your devices at full speed with a single wall charger, a feature rarely seen in other power banks. (10W+, QC 2.0 or 3.0 charger recommended). 2) Auto-On - Turns itself on automatically when connected to compatible devices 3) Long-Term Standby - Maintains up to 95% of charge after six months in standby.
- Durability & Style: Crush proof composite material, dual-injection molding and a shock-absorbing central belt make it one of the most durable and yet stylish external batteries available.
- What’s included: Zendure Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, thank you card, product guide, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.Does not include an Apple Lightning Cable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zendure||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Zendure||Vinsic Direct Store|
|Item Dimensions||2.9 x 4.68 x 1.57 in||3.21 x 7.09 x 0.87 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||2.36 x 3.62 x 0.87 in||0.91 x 0.98 x 3.78 in||0.87 x 6.97 x 4.06 in|
|Item Weight||1.06 lbs||1.09 lbs||0.71 lb||6 ounces||2.33 ounces||1.34 lbs|
Zendure A-Series Portable Chargers
The A-Series External Battery from Zendure is the best answer to a busy life, keeping your phone charged wherever your travels take you--throughout the office, across campus, downtown or around the world.
The Most Durable and Stylish Power Banks on the Market
An External Battery That's Smarter Than It Looks
QC 3.0 Charge
One of the world's highest capacity portable charger with QC 3.0 technology, it only takes only about 10 hours to charge with a QC2.0 or 3.0 charger, 2x faster than other products on the market.
A-Series Portable Chargers hold up to 95% of their charge after six months without use, making them ideal emergency power supplies ready to hit the ground running.
Ready for Takeoff
The A-Series power banks are safe to take on board a passenger airplane as a carry-on item. In fact, Titan Airways uses A-Series Portable Chargers to power their pilots' electronic flight bags.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sorry Zendure, great IDEA, but please update the internal batteries to higher capacity to ensure you comply with the ADVERTISED capacity. For me I am stuck with the unit as I did not find this out until too late. So therefor this will sit in my USB power backup box as it works, but it is NOT work carrying when the Anker does the better job.
Why is capacity Important to me:
I carry 2 tablets due to my work,
I carry 2 cameras (1x A6000 and 1x Panasonic Lumix ZS100)
And I have a variety of digital devices (1xPhone, 2x Nitefore TIP's, 1x SureFire SideKick) that recharge from USD. This is my all in one backup batter for it all. I work in the computer industry so my tools tend to be small and USB charged.
Thank you for your time and I do hope this helps,
I contacted Zendure regarding my faulty unit and they've sent me a replacement. Amazing customer service! Will definitely update to see any changes from the last one and if it's definitely more durable too.
It was perfect. It's got the juice I need from a power bank, and I love it most especially cause of the QC 3.0 port and the charge-through function. It's great for when I travel and I don't have the luxury of leaving my power banks charging when I have to be out and about with it.
One feature that was its supposed greatest selling point was its durability. It's even supposed to be fine after being run over by a car, as they've advertised. But, sadly, in my case, my unit stopped working after 3-4 months of use and I haven't even been using it as much as my A5. It was fine for the most part, perfect even, until I plugged it to my Zendure A-Series 40W charger to charge today and it wasn't charging. I've tried different cables and different ports, which successfully charged my other devices except for the A8. It's odd as it has juice and will still charge devices through it, but it just wouldn't charge itself. I guess the A5 is more durable than the A8, which is a pity cause all the features of the A8 trumps the A5's.
Contacted support on 7-24-15. Got a reply on 7-24-15 requesting serial number and shipping address for replacement. Replied with info 7-25-15. Very impressed with customer support so far.
OLD REVIEW. MAY NOT REFECT ACTUAL PRODUCT. WILL RE-REVIEW WITH NEW PRODUCT.
This is marketed as a PREMIUM product, and as such, I expect premium results. Unfortunately, the headline features fail to work and are frankly very frustrating.
I bought this charger specifically so I could bring just one wall adapter, and charge two items (namely, phone and watch) while still charging the battery pack overnight. This is the lauded "charge-through" feature. And it doesn't work as advertised. I'd plug in the battery to the wall, then plug in my devices, and at first, things would be charging. Then I'd wake up, with a partial charge on both my phone and watch. I tried every permutation I could think of (start charging devices first, then plug in battery, first one, then plug in battery, then the second item). I even read the manual, in which it states to use the 1amp port charger for the high current device (cellphone), and watch on the 2.1A port.
All the while, the battery itself was charged. So the fault is with the internal circuitry not providing power after the battery is full.
I'm going to guess that the supposed 50mA activation current needed to start charging is causing the issues, because I can pretty much guarantee that my phone and watch pull FAR more than 50mA even during the full-battery-trickle-charge stage.
Overall, the reason it gets more than one star is that yes, it does hold a charge, but its not worth the money ($55). Find something less expensive.
Most recent customer reviews
1) It has a capacity of 26,800 mAh.
2) It has 4 usb ports.Read more