- Receive 1 QC2.0 Charger(1-Port) free when you purchase 1 or more A8 QC (26800mAh) Power Bank offered by Zendure. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more MFI Apple Lightning Cables offered by Zendure. Enter code VMHAAB6K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more QC2.0 Chargers offered by Zendure. Enter code 9CERUR7Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more A1 Mini 3350mAh Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code B47HZ2S5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on A1 mini 3350 Portable Charger Mint when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code 4MEB2HUM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on A1 mini 3350 Portable Charger Black when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code O7MKVJ8R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on A1 mini 3350 Portable Charger Magenta when you purchase 1 or more A-Series Power Banks offered by Zendure. Enter code DXGQ4VSG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Portable Charger, Quick Charge 3.0 Zendure A8 QC External Battery 26800mAh with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Super High Capacity Power Bank with LED Display for Samsung, iPhone etc. (Silver)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quick Charge 3.0: One of the world's highest capacity portable charger with QC 3.0 Input & Output, it takes only about 10 hours to charge with a QC2.0 or 3.0 charger. The QC Port outputs 5-6V/3.0A,6-9V/2.0A,9-12V/1.5A (18W Max) when connected to a compatible device. It charges the iPhone 6s 9 times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times.
- The One & Only: Highest output in the industry (6.1A/33.5W in total; the other 3 ZEN+ USB ports output 3.1A /15.5W) ; the only high capacity power bank on the market with 4-USB output and an LED digital display.
- Unique Features: 1) Charge-Through (a.k.a. pass-through charging) - Charge Zendure while charging your devices at full speed with a single wall charger, a feature rarely seen in other power banks. (10W+, QC 2.0 or 3.0 charger recommended). 2) Auto-On - Turns itself on automatically when connected to compatible devices 3) Long-Term Standby - Maintains up to 95% of charge after six months in standby.
- Durability & Style: Crush proof composite material, dual-injection molding and a shock-absorbing central belt make it one of the most durable and yet stylish external batteries available.
- What’s included: Zendure Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, thank you card, product guide, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.Does not include an Apple Lightning Cable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Portable Charger, Quick Charge 3.0 Zendure A8 QC External Battery 26800mAh with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Super High Capacity Power Bank with LED Display for Samsung, iPhone etc. (Silver)
Power Banks RAVPower 22000mAh Portable Charger, High Capacity Portable Battery Pack 22000 with 3 USB Ports, High Speed Charging Battery Bank 5.8A Max Output for Smartphone Tablet and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zendure||AnkerDirect||Sunvalley Brands||AnkerDirect||Sunvalley Brands||Zendure|
|Item Dimensions||2.9 x 4.68 x 1.57 in||3.21 x 7.09 x 0.87 in||2.76 x 6.5 x 0.94 in||2.28 x 6.64 x 0.87 in||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||0.91 x 0.98 x 3.78 in|
|Item Weight||1.06 lbs||0.04 ounces||0.9 lb||0.78 lb||0.82 lb||2.33 ounces|
Zendure A-Series Portable Chargers
The A-Series External Battery from Zendure is the best answer to a busy life, keeping your phone charged wherever your travels take you--throughout the office, across campus, downtown or around the world.
The Most Durable and Stylish Power Banks on the Market
An External Battery That's Smarter Than It Looks
QC 3.0 Charge
One of the world's highest capacity portable charger with QC 3.0 technology, it only takes only about 10 hours to charge with a QC2.0 or 3.0 charger, 2x faster than other products on the market.
A-Series Portable Chargers hold up to 95% of their charge after six months without use, making them ideal emergency power supplies ready to hit the ground running.
Ready for Takeoff
The A-Series power banks are safe to take on board a passenger airplane as a carry-on item. In fact, Titan Airways uses A-Series Portable Chargers to power their pilots' electronic flight bags.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sorry Zendure, great IDEA, but please update the internal batteries to higher capacity to ensure you comply with the ADVERTISED capacity. For me I am stuck with the unit as I did not find this out until too late. So therefor this will sit in my USB power backup box as it works, but it is NOT work carrying when the Anker does the better job.
Why is capacity Important to me:
I carry 2 tablets due to my work,
I carry 2 cameras (1x A6000 and 1x Panasonic Lumix ZS100)
And I have a variety of digital devices (1xPhone, 2x Nitefore TIP's, 1x SureFire SideKick) that recharge from USD. This is my all in one backup batter for it all. I work in the computer industry so my tools tend to be small and USB charged.
Thank you for your time and I do hope this helps,
This is a company with integrity. Not only did they replace my faulty unit, but they replaced my power cube. My new one works beautifully and is making my life worry-free. No more scrambling to find a random outlet in the dark corner of a seedy cafe to charge my phone. This portable charger is now a sleek, little hunk of security at the bottom of my purse. I highly recommend it.
However, I doubt its 26800mAh ... recharging one phone (Lumia 950XL) with a 3340mAh battery from 15% (so it's actually charging 3117mAh) resulted in using 25% of the unit's charge. Doesn't add up. And, charging never got above 41% / hour, while the stock charger with that phone (5V / 3A) peaks at 78% per hour.
In the end, its not 26800mAh and its sorta slow. Avoid.
Adding another star for excellent, friendly support from Zendure. Still, battery is nowhere near advertised capacity even after two replacements.
After the third charge, the battery pack stopped accepting quick charge altogether, although the QC 3 charger works perfectly well with other devices. Therefore, the charge seems to last forever (charges 50% in 12 hours). Also, there appears to be something wrong with the internal circuitry of the battery pack, since it goes dead for a while, not responding to the push of the button or to receiving a charge, only to suddenly wake up and work again. I have the Zendure A2, A3 and A4 and had no issues with them. With the A8, it feels like the quality is not the same, although they advertise it as having TI high end components. Finally, I agree with other reviewers in the sense that this battery pack cannot have 26.800 maH but much less, since it drops from a full charge to around 40% just by charging an iPad Pro 9.7 from 50% to 100%. My advice: look elsewhere.