Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bora Portamate Miter Saw Stand Work Station | Mobile Rolling Table Top Workbench | Orange & Grey with Folding Wing Extensions
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Solid saw stability – easily and quickly mount your Miter saw or other power tools on this super secure saw stand work bench. Saw safely with precision, and without any wobbling or movement.
- Extendable work space – need a larger work area in your tool shop? Not a problem! The portacube’s two 30” Wings can fold outward and lock into place, providing you with 60” or a full 90" Workspace. The collapsible wings include moveable inserts that align level with your saw.
- Convenient mobility – the workstation includes a handle and wheels, allowing it to be easily moved from one area to the next. This rolling stand is perfect to use when space is a consideration or for efficient transportation to different work sites
- Saw flips away – when not used for cutting, the saw table area reverse flips, allowing the stand to become a full, level table to be used for planning, measuring and working on other projects. When the saw is flipped down, it stays safely attached and out of the way.
- Superb specs – with its sleek Orange and grey design, strong steel structure, and composite wings, this versatile sawhorse brings a modern, clean look and superior functionality to any shop. It has peg holes and measures 31”w x 34”h x 29” with heavy duty 10 inch wheels. Our 1-year warranty allows you to buy with confidence.
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.96
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
PM-8000 Portacube Specs
- Fully compact 31" wide x 34" high x 29" deep
- Weighs 95lbs (Without a miter saw attached)
- Up to 7 feet of work surface
- 10" heavy duty wheels
- Maximum total width of saw 26 1/2"
- Maximum width between mounting holes 23.5"
- Depth of table top 24" (Maximum distance between front and back mounting holes is 21 1/2")
- Max Height (with saw blade down) 24"
- 400 lb weight capacity
Bora Portamate PM-8000 Portacube Miter Saw Work Station
Whether you need a portable miter saw stand or extra work surface, the compact Portacube STR is the perfect addition to your work space. It's compact footprint of 31" x 29" stores easily in almost any workshop. When the built in extension wings are fully extended you get up to 7 feet of working surface when your miter is in the storage position. One of the most unique features is the rotational table top that acts a storage spot for your saw.
- 7 feet of working surface when your miter is in the storage position
- Rotational tool mounts allow you to flip your saw underneath the stand
- Adjustable tool tables raise to the height of your miter saw, useful for cutting longer boards
- 10” wheels easily roll the Portacube STR around your workshop
- Compact size of 31” x 29” makes it a perfect fit in almost any work shop
- 30” bench allows you to quickly mount your miter saw or other power tool
Two 30” wings fold outward and lock into place, giving you a 60” or full 90” workbench. Wings include moveable inserts which align level with your saw. Saw not included.
Doubles as a work space
When not used for cutting, the saw table area reverse-flips, allowing it to become a full, level table for other projects, while your saw stays conveniently and safely attached. Saw sold separately.
10” wheels easily roll the Bora Portacube STR around your workshop. It’s compact size of 31”x 29” allows you to easily roll the Portacube out of the way.
Fits most saws
Utilizing it’s adjustable tool mounts it fits any miter saw up to 26 ½” wide. Saw sold separately.
Will My Saw Fit?
- Maximum Height with Blade Down: 24" (610mm)
- Maximum Depth between Mounting Holes: 21-1/2" (546mm)
- Maximum Overall Depth of Base: 23-1/2" (597mm)
- Maximum Depth of Saw: Unrestricted
- Maximum With between Mounting Holes: 23-1/2" (597mm)
- Maximum Overall Width: 26-1/2" (673mm)