Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on September 12, 2017
This is a vey task-related tool; when you need it, there is no substitute, otherwise it will sit on the shelf until needed. I bought this to help in the assembly and glue-up of a number of cabinet doors I was building. The pins held the rails and stiles together while the glue set. The pins held everything together as hoped and being so small didn't require it's holes to be filled afterwards. It's a Porter-Cable so it should last for a long time and if it's like it's big brothers, it should be easy to maintain and repair if necessary. I will always by Porter-Cable over anything else.
on June 25, 2017
Nearing the end of an unplanned full kitchen renovation (epic plumbing fail), I realized there was going to be a lot of fine trim work. I only had a 15 gauge nailer (way too big for fine/small trim). Purchased this one after much research and I couldn't be happier with it. I use it for fine cabinet work and sometimes just to hold pieces together for glueing and/or larger fasteners.

Really happy I bought this one - the nail holes are so small they don't even need filler!
on February 3, 2014
I have a number of PC brad and finish nailers and like them all. They are reliable, easy to use, and easily adjustable. And while this pin nailer is a PC, it is nothing like its big brothers. This one needs to be oiled before each use, the others don't. This one has two triggers, one is a safety, the other shoots the pin. The others have one trigger to shoot the nail and depressing the head releases the safety, making is simpler to use especially if you're used to using the brad and finish nailers. To adjust the depth of penetration, you have to change the air pressure. The others have a dial you turn to adjust the depth. Other than these things, it seems to work well, but after using the others, it just seems they could have done a better job engineering it so as to live up to the great reputation of the rest of the PC nailers.
on September 5, 2012
Leave it to Porter Cable to create a fantastic, light, easy to handle tool. I can get into places with this nailer that I could not with other, larger tools. Some may find the dual trigger a bit cumbersome but after a few pins, it becomes second nature. I like not having the safety foot at the nose requiring pressure that can sometimes cause you to miss your mark. Put the nose of this nailer where you want the pin to go and press the triggers and viola, it's done.

I purchased this pin nailer to install panels under cabinets to finish them off and this nailer left me with outstanding results, no wrist or arm fatigue or stress from not getting the results I expected.

Two minor drawbacks:
1 - when I need to use this particular tool, I need to adjust my air line pressure down from 110 to 80 to get the desired results.
2 - Do have to be careful when grabbing for the nailer as it's possible to press both triggers accidently and fire off a pin into the unknown.

Otherwise definitely worth every penny and I would recommend it and since it's Porter/Cable, like other tools I have, I know I'll have years of dependable service from it.
on January 24, 2015
I'm going to buy one! I've had a contractor doing some work in our house the last two weekends, while I worked on another project. Anyway, I needed a pin nailer and the contractor let me use his. For my purpose it worked like a charm. Like I said, I'm going to buy one, and I'm going to do this coming week.

02/09/15: Seems like it took forever to get the gun from Amazon, but I selected free shipping, so I won't complain much. I ordered 1000 5/8" pin nails along with the gun, which wasn't really necessary because the gun comes with 2000 3/4" nails. The gun is typical PC quality - as good as any and better than most.
on February 4, 2014
I've been woodworking for over 50 years. At first small projects. I've advanced to, well, let's just say my wife has a never ending list. She loves her new kitchen cabinets as well as numerous curio's etc. This pin nailer will help with the finer details. Porter Cable has been a choice of mine for years. Quality, dependability, and price were all factors in selecting this tool. An old cabinet maker once told me that " no one was ever sorry they bought the best". I'd recommend this and any other Porter Cable product to those who want dependable tools. Gotta go make some sawdust now.
on April 16, 2017
Excellent pin nailer. I build custom furniture and this is just the right size for pinning joints until the glue dries.
on July 2, 2014
I already owned a Porter Cable brad nailer, finish nailer, and stapler and have been very satisfied with each. When I needed a pin nailer the PIN100 was an easy choice. These pin nailers are difficult to locate at retail stores in my area. Amazon made it easy and less money. The nailer arrived in a few days and is perfect for my needs. I have other Porter Cable tools and have found them to be great. just a word of advice, order the pins when order the nailer (all sizes). They are often not easy to locate at local hardware stores or the 'big box stores'.
on May 22, 2017
Best
on March 22, 2016
Used it to install fine moulding and glass stops on some kitchen cabinets and it works as advertised. Its small size allows you to get into tight spaces. The only drawback is the tip will leave a small dent in the surface if you apply to much pressure to the tool. Takes a little practice to get to get the feel of it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.