Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Portland Design Works Bindle Rack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Bindle Rack is a seatpost mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town
- Constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds
- Heavy-duty compress straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo (dry bag not included)
- Prevents side-to-side sway while riding and eliminates rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts
- Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Bindle is a seatpost mounted rack designed to easily carry gear or use as a stuff sack on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed with lightweight alloy and mounts to bike's seatpost in seconds (using a 5mm Allen key) to help prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry the weight and secure the load. Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5"). Carries loads up to 5.34kgs (12lbs). Compression sack not included. Fits seatposts 22-31.6mm. Color: Black. Weight: 350g. Material: Aluminum. Platform Dimensions: 5.25 x 13.5". Tube Diameter: 10mm.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?