Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 5, 2013
I wasn't sure how this 3rd season would go because sometimes, especially with comedies, TV shows can start to go south. But as a fan of Portlandia, season 3 has honestly been one of my favorites! The whole sketch about the guy addicted to pasta is so funny I have had to watch it over and over. They are so good at portraying cliche characters, and it feels very believable. They seem to fully commit to every character and really take it on.
on May 20, 2015
Fred can do no wrong in my book. If you love low tech high concept
you'll be happy. The format, sketches that may or may not have
recurring characters keep it clicking. Never a stale moment. Not
everyone's cup of tea, but it's my perfect blend.
on September 15, 2013
Portlandia Season 3 is great! The funny reocurring characters are in it, and they just keep coming up with more crazy ideas for a story line. Kept me laughing! It's such an addicting show, and I don't have IFC so I don't get to see Season 4, ugh! I feel like their Battlestar Galactica episode where they watched the whole series and needed more! :) Fred and Carrie rock~!
on September 14, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE Portlandia!
Having lived in and now vacation in Portland, I find the show even funnier.
A fabulous satire on an area and people who take pride in being weird!
If you wanna laugh. Watch it!
But be warned....you'll want to move to PDX!
on December 26, 2016
Funny, but not always laugh-out loud funny. Sometimes just mildly quirky.
on April 5, 2014
If you have never seen Portlandia, then you are missing a gem. Fred and Carrie have such a strange chemistry that works well. Season 3 is so good and I recommend any episode from any season.
Try if you like: Fred Armisen on SNL and enjoy poking fun at indie culture in America.
on February 29, 2016
Hey, it's Portlandia and you have to like droll humor. I love it.
It can be uneven, but on balance it is very entertaining.
on September 7, 2013
I rarely laugh out loud watching Portlandia, but the insightful humor is nonetheless irresistible. They make gentle fun of hippie and do-gooder intensity, and since that's my milieu, I recognize the need. As far as I know, the rest of television ignores this demographic.
on September 4, 2013
I don't know why I love this show. I laugh and laugh every time I have a moment to sit on my busy bum and watch it. Many of the skits are completely idiotic, but I laugh...Says something about me, huh?!
on December 9, 2016