|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.17 - $22.20|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Nylon, ,
- 100% Nylon PVC coated fabric
- Two large hip pockets and flaps, back vent for ventilation
- Zip fastening with inner storm flap
- Drawstring hood and hem, elasticated storm cuffs
- Taped seams
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Two large hip pockets and flaps. Zip fastening with inner storm flap. Back vent for ventilation. Drawstring hood and hem. Elasticated storm cuffs. Taped seams. Size - Chest to Fit S - 36/38”, M - 40/41”, L - 42/44”, XL - 46/48”, XXL - 50/52”. Please note, jacket may be slightly larger than measurements, it is designed to be worn over layers. Fabric 100% Nylon PVC Coated Fabric Weight 150gsm
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00GCUS08G
- Item model number: H-RALA2015-PW166
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 26, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Overall I'm giving it 4 stars. I'm knocking off 1 star because it's a bit tight in the shoulder area for me, I have a 44" chest, and I bought a Large. Again I've worn this for 8 hours a day at times, jumping in and out of the mail truck delivering packages, and what not. It's held up, and I would order again in a heartbeat if it ever torn, but it's built to last.
1. The talon on the zipper is on the opposite side of where it usually is for jackets. Not a problem, if you remember when using it, but it is an oddity.
2. There is elastic at the wrists that is just way way too tight. I think they should have had velcro adjustable strapping at the wrists to accomplish closing off wind/rain there instead of tight elastic. On a very cheap item such as this, I understand why they wouldn't do that. My solution was to remove a few stitches and cut the elastic at each wrist, and close the breach with a few stitches with a needle and thread, problem solved.
All in all, I'm pleased with the purchase. The yellow would have cost me more than the orange, but the orange is quite bright and noticeable when I don it on my bicycle, which for me is it's primary use.
I originally got a medium size for my dad who is about 150lbs and we live in a region where it is known for rain during its fall and winter seasons (one winter we had 26 consecutive days of rain). It fit him perfectly but he said it's too thin for the winter and not large enough for him to wear a coat inside; he said it will be perfect for spring or summer rainy days.
So I've borrowed his rain jacket to wear over my heavy fluffy coat so I don't have to bring an umbrella. But unfortunately since I have a big behind, when I sat down on the metro bus, The zipper area had a slight tear- oops. But thankfully it's a very small tear and I am now more mindful to pull the jacket up before sitting. Still able to zip up and have been nicely protected from the rain during rainy December and am thankful!
I think I will buy another one for my dad so I can keep this one for myself.