Coop Home Goods - 4 Position Half-Moon Bolster/Wedge Pillow with Adjustable Inserts - Memory Foam Support - Removable Lulltra Cover Bamboo Derived Rayon - Helps Relieve Back, Neck, Knee & Ankle Pain
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Coop Home Goods|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17 x 6 x 5.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAN’T GET COMFORTABLE? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! - Short or tall, man or woman, pregnant or not, our pillow has been uniquely designed and contoured to be adjustable to meet your own special needs! This pillow includes a removable foam insert for adjustability. You can easily control the height of the pillow for just the right fit. Those other generic bolster pillows can't even compare. Your comfort is in your hands. REST EASY!
- MANY FUNCTIONS – ONE PILLOW! - This memory foam pillow provides comfortable support and aids alignment for side or back sleepers, those who experience sciatic pain, pregnant women, and many more. You can use the Coop Home Goods 4 Position Pillow behind your back, between and under your knees or below your ankles. Also, you can use it during a massage or while doing yoga. IT IS ORTHOPEDICALLY DESIGNED TO BE MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND TO RELIEVE PAIN!
- SAFE AND HYPPOALLERGENIC, AND THAT`S A FACT! - Our Coop Home Goods 4 Position Pillows are CertiPUR-US Certified. This means they are hypoallergenic and do not contain PVC or Vinyl. No harmful chemicals here! It`s 100% safe for you and your loved ones. NO LONGER NEED TO COMPROMISE COMFORT!
- ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Our Lulltra fabric has naturally thermoregulating properties to ensure a comfortable, continuous sleep. Our Bolster Pillow comes with a removable and washable cover made from our Bamboo Derived Viscose and Polyester blend. This cover has cooling properties that can reduce the heat while you sleep, unlike velvet or velour covers that don't cool at all.
- LOVE IT OR RETURN IT! - You can now purchase with confidence. If you don’t fall in love within 100 days (although we’re sure you will), contact us directly to return the pillow for a full refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Coop Home Goods Bolster Pillow also comes with a 5-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product claims to have no odor and be "eco-friendly" -- but I don't believe it. It comes with a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that was very irritating (cough and burning eyes) when breathing and putting my head on or near them.
I considered returning them (I bought 2) on this basis alone, but they were ***so comfortable***. First, I left them for 2 weeks in my porch to off-gas and decided not use them near my face. Under my legs was a good distance and also having it under a blanket helped prevent negative side effects from exposure.
The chemical smell exuded onto the pillowcases I put them in. The odor has dissipated with time, but it's taken 4 months). Now I can lay my head on them without detecting anything, but can detect if I roll over onto it. Also, I don't have a reaction to them anymore unless I put my face right up in it.
I use them as bolsters for massage and also as pseudo "armrests" for making a twin bed into a sofa-like experience with a few other cushion products from Amazon. (see photo)
The cases look like naked pillows and feel very soft and pillowy -- like they need a more durable covering for protection -- which is why I also put pillowcases on them. They are not completely white. The thread stitching in the cover is a grey color. (See Photo)
I'm divided on how to rate this product overall because the odor was a huge problem to have to overcome for so long, but I am, in the end, very happy with them. It's a shame that the manufacturer doesn't ship them somewhere to air out for 6 months before selling them.
I'm about to wash the pillow cover of the most used one for the first time. I thought it might be good to order a spare pillow cover or two. It turns out that, surprisingly, Coop doesn't offer them for sale (They do the covers for full sized ones). That's a bit of a disappointment. The off-white color does coordinate with my new couch, but, soft as it is, it tends to attract dirt. That's a minor complaint... not worth deducting a star. I'm quite happy with these.
As I usually do on Amazon, I've read through the reviews... particularly the negative ones. I have to say I certainly didn't experience the "does not expand" problem. They each fluffed up in a couple of hours and both of mine, ordered separately, arrived in pristine, unstained condition and had little or no smell. I get a kick out of the "It's too hard" and "It's too soft" complaints. Hard to please everyone with a single pillow, I guess. MY comments is: "Just right!"
Again, I am VERY happy with these pillows. Wish you could order replacement covers though.
Top reviews from other countries
Received my second pillow today after first one received was ripped. Second one also cane damaged and I used nothing but my hands to open so no sharp objects were involved which may have damaged the product. Not bothering to return the second one but just annoyed that both products came damaged.
Soft comfortable memory foam
Width works well under my knees
Cover that zips off
Extra piece of foam you can remove if it's too high overall
The cover is soft and smooth at first, but balls up terribly (see 1st photo). Did not take long at all for this to happen either. This is with daily use in my bed under/between my knees. All this without laundering! And the fibers on the cover are similar to spider webs (see 2nd photo), likely why it balls so bad. If you try to pull the balls off, the fibers just keep stretching (see 3rd photo).