From the Author
This book came about because I kept getting asked for specifics on how to be a better communicator...how to connect with husband and children better and how to feel more confident at work.
So I put together my best ideas into this book. It's my first book, and I hope you find it helpful in cultivating positive relationships and creating a life of purposeful living.
I'm a humorist, professional speaker and podcaster and when I write, it's sometimes difficult to convey the inflection you would get in one of my programs - so, you'll find plenty of !!!s and BOLDs and as many other helps as I can come up with for you to fully experience the message.
So I've packed this book full of stories and humor in hopes you'll be inspired to create lots of humorous stories of your own! (See what I mean?!?)
From the Back Cover
Say It Right the First Time...and Every Time Afterwards
Are you tired of communication mix-ups? Do you wish you could speak easily with confidence and style? The good news is that positive communication works!
In fact, there are specific ways you can improve your communication skills so that you can get the results you want. In 31 Positive Communication Skills Devotional for Women, you will find daily devotionals packed with encouraging words to help you:
- Strengthen your interpersonal communication style in order to convey your authentic message every time
- Establish business communication strategies that will help you be taken seriously and professionally
- Handle difficult conversations with skill, finesse and perfect timing
- Avoid communication sabotage
- Stop being misunderstood and start communicating with confidence