Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

POSSESSION
Format: DVD|Change

on October 31, 2012
I did not like this movie. I would not reccommend this movie to anyone. I am returning mine. Rent it but do not buy this. It is not what it appears to be.
on March 5, 2013
This movie was a low budget movie, it's those kind of movies that you put on and you fall to sleep from bordom just another movie to add to my collection to resale,not worth the money.
on February 9, 2013
THE WORST MOVIE I have ever seen !Should be burned!ok recycle it then. Mabey you have better ideas.???????NO NO NO
on December 9, 2012
WOW did I get rooked on this DVD. OK, so call me stupid but the picture on the cover of this DVD looks JUST EXACTLY like the girl from the recently released movie, "The Possession", which in all fairness I thought I was buying. I am thinking this is some sort of false advertising. I thought the price was steep for the recent released movie, but to add insult to injury, this was not worth the box it came in. Seriously TRASH. Pure trash. And I am goingto write up the seller a bad review as well - for false advertising....I have noooo earthly idea WHY they would price this garbage at $16.00 plus??? WOWWWW. :(
on February 23, 2013
I enjoyed this movie. I like Gellar & thought she did a good job in this movie. It was tense and kept my attention throughout the show.