- Series: Studies in Rationality and Social Change
- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Revised edition (August 28, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521339901
- ISBN-13: 978-0521339902
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #218,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Possibility of Cooperation (Studies in Rationality and Social Change) Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This 1987 book offers a critique of the liberal theory of the state, focussing on a detailed study of cooperation in the absence of the state and of other kinds of coercion. The discussion includes an analysis of collective action and of the Prisoners' Dilemma supergame.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|