|Item Weight||1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.4 x 2.8 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||686-AYPV1IN|
|Color||Aqua, Yellow, Pink, Violet|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||686-AYPV1IN|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Post-it Tabs, 1-Inch Solid, Aqua, Yellow, Pink, Violet, 22/Color, 88 per Dispenser (686-AYPV1IN)
|Price:||$6.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Post-it Tabs create necessary order by allowing you to easily organize
- Post-it Tabs create order
- Easily organize notebook pages into sections
- Aqua, Yellow, Pink and Violet tabs give you flexibility to organize by color
- Durable, Writable, Repositionable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Post-it Tabs in 1 inch size create necessary order by easily organizing planners and calendars into sections. Solid color bars give you flexibility to organize by color. Tabs are durable, you can write on them, and reposition as needed. They are also great for planners, binders and file folders. Tabs stick securely and remove cleanly. Aqua, Yellow, Pink and Violet. Contains 22 tabs/color and 88 tabs/on-the-go dispenser.
Compare to similar items
This item Post-it Tabs, 1-Inch Solid, Aqua, Yellow, Pink, Violet, 22/Color, 88 per Dispenser (686-AYPV1IN)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Aqua, Yellow, Pink, Violet||Assorted Primary||Assorted Bright Colors||Assorted|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 0.37 x 7.5 in||3.88 x 0.3 x 7.88 in||2.75 x 0.45 x 5.5 in||2.7 x 0.45 x 5.45 in|
|Paper Size||A4||see description||2 inch||1.5-x-2-inch|
Top customer reviews
If you want to write on them with long term and smudge free results, I recommend buying Sharpie permanent markers (Sharpie 37001 Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, Black (Box of 12)). The tabs are also easy to write on with pencil and most pens, but only Sharpie markers are worth while. I used a "permanent" non-Sharpie marker originally, and all of the text smeared right off. The headache was not worth saving a few dollars on cheaper markers.
I am a chemical engineering student who has open book exams and tabs are basically my life. Here are some things that I've noticed.
* The tabs can be stuck and re-stuck- I use one tab a semester to mark my place in the textbook. This tab gets moved around constantly. This tab still sticks at the end of the semester.
* Peels off cleanly- There has never been any damage to my textbooks from these tabs.
* They stick no matter what type of paper- I've used them on glossy colored textbook pages as well as boring engineering textbook pages. The tabs stick every time.
* If you write on them with Sharpie, the label does not smudge off at all.
* The colors of the tabs don't fade over time.
No, I have nothing to do with Post-It. I just love their Tabs, Sticky Notes, Flags, and so much more! I use them everywhere and for practically everything. Plus, I have tried out many competitors products, and I can't stress enough how crappy they really are. I hate the generics! But I love the real thing!!!
You could use one color for quotes you like. One color for things that suggest actions you need to take. And the last color for things you want to share with someone else. Or whatever scheme works for you. For me, I just mix the colors up and don't worry about coding with them.
Normal ball point pens don't work well on them, though. You're going to want a good gel roller pen, or a fine tip Sharpie to make your mark. As long as you let the ink dry well before touching, it stays really well.