- Series: Variorum Collected Studies (Book 707)
- Hardcover: 502 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (May 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0860788644
- ISBN-13: 978-0860788645
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,823,115 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Post-Byzantine Monuments of the Pontos: A Source Book (Variorum Collected Studies)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'... a splendid travel book. The breezes of the Pontus uplands can almost be felt as one reads.' The Tablet '... a well-written and readable account...' Architectural Science Review
About the Author
Anthony Bryer, Emeritus Professor of Byzantine Studies, University of Birmingham, UK with David Winfield, Selina Ballance, and Jane Isaac
Browse award-winning titles. See more