Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 25, 2013
This movie has a decent cast, with Michael Keaton and Carrol Burnett, but it's not that interesting or moving. As a recent college grad myself, I can say it mostly-successfully embodies the process many of us go through: the rush of graduation, with the attention and feeling of achievement, to the "now what?" feeling we get when our lifestyle of 16 years comes to a grinding halt. The end of the movie is what put the nail in it's coffin of average, when the plot had to choose between representing what's accurate and what we want from a romance flick. Being that the accurate representation of the experience of a post-grad is the only thing going for this movie (in addition to the okay cast) the ending should have been different.
on April 20, 2017
Love Alexis and this was a fun story.
on August 23, 2011
I didn't have high hopes for this movie but I was bored one night and decided to check it out. It actually turned out quite enjoyable. Although a bit cheesy, it had a pretty cute story and several parts I laughed out loud at the humor. "What'd I tell you about licking people's heads" "To not to" I'm sure it wouldn't be everyones cup a tea but I, as well as other people, found it quite entertaining. The supporting cast (her family) were crazy, funny and lovable. The only negative thing I have to say is everyone else in the movie was a better actor than Alexis Bledel. She's a cute girl but has no dimension outside of her character off gilmore girls. But still the same, I enjoyed it!
on January 4, 2017
Adorable little film. It should have been longer, they could have flushed out the plot a little more, make a bit more conflict but it was a fun film to watch w/ family. It was very Gilmore Girl and I love me a Gilmore Girl.
on March 23, 2015
Cute movie! Funny with lots of fun from Michael Keaton and the family! But the romantic storyline could have been developed more. That would have made it feel more real and likeable. But I liked the two lead actors and thought they worked well together, just would have been better if there had been more "meat" to their story.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 28, 2015
Not interesting plot
on August 27, 2017
Not our favorite but ok
on March 15, 2015
Funny, cute, good. Good actresses & actors. Enjoyed very much.
on April 12, 2015