|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.4 x 2.8 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||686-LA-PLAID|
|Color||Lime/Aqua Plaid Pattern Collection|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||22 Tabs - 40 Flags|
|Manufacturer Part Number||686-LA-PLAID|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Post-it Tabs 1 x 1.5 Inches, 22/Package, Arrow Flags .47 x 1.7 Inches, 40/Package (686-LA-PLAID)
|Price:||$7.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$3.49 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Post-it Tabs are Durable, Writable and Repositionable
- Post-it Flags are ideal for marking pages in books, finding articles in magazines and color-coding documents
- Pack contains a combination of Flags and Tabs to keep you organized in color-coordinated fashion
- Sticks securely, removes cleanly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product contains both 1" Durable Tabs for dividing sections in binders and notebooks, and printed 1/2" Flags for marking and pinpointing information in one convenient dispenser. Contains 22 Tabs in Lime and Aqua and 40 Flags in Lime, Aqua and Blue Gingham.
Compare to similar items
This item Post-it Tabs 1 x 1.5 Inches, 22/Package, Arrow Flags .47 x 1.7 Inches, 40/Package (686-LA-PLAID)
Post-it Flags Value Pack, Assorted Colors, 1/2 in Wide, 8 Dispensers/Pack, 280 Flags Total plus 48 Arrow Flags (683-VAD1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Office Depot, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 0.37 x 5.5 in||3.8 x 0.7 x 8.8 in||3.88 x 0.3 x 7.88 in||2.75 x 0.35 x 5.5 in||3.8 x 0.7 x 8.8 in||0.47 x 3.5 x 5.5 in|
|Size||22 Tabs - 40 Flags||280 Flags||Assorted||30 Tabs||200 Flags||1-Pack Pastel|
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to write on them with long term and smudge free results, I recommend buying Sharpie permanent markers (Sharpie 37001 Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, Black (Box of 12)). The tabs are also easy to write on with pencil and most pens, but only Sharpie markers are worth while. I used a "permanent" non-Sharpie marker originally, and all of the text smeared right off. The headache was not worth saving a few dollars on cheaper markers.
I am a chemical engineering student who has open book exams and tabs are basically my life. Here are some things that I've noticed.
* The tabs can be stuck and re-stuck- I use one tab a semester to mark my place in the textbook. This tab gets moved around constantly. This tab still sticks at the end of the semester.
* Peels off cleanly- There has never been any damage to my textbooks from these tabs.
* They stick no matter what type of paper- I've used them on glossy colored textbook pages as well as boring engineering textbook pages. The tabs stick every time.
* If you write on them with Sharpie, the label does not smudge off at all.
* The colors of the tabs don't fade over time.
No, I have nothing to do with Post-It. I just love their Tabs, Sticky Notes, Flags, and so much more! I use them everywhere and for practically everything. Plus, I have tried out many competitors products, and I can't stress enough how crappy they really are. I hate the generics! But I love the real thing!!!
You could use one color for quotes you like. One color for things that suggest actions you need to take. And the last color for things you want to share with someone else. Or whatever scheme works for you. For me, I just mix the colors up and don't worry about coding with them.