Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3 x 3-Inches, White, 5-Pads/Pack (654-5SSW)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Color: White|Change

on December 11, 2012
This product was used for a map project in a tourist information center. Visitors are encouraged to leave "post-it" graffiti and I like post-its that stay where they were placed...these do the job.
on December 25, 2012
If you love Post-Its (like I do), how can you not have some black ones? Who knew? I love these and use them with my silver and gold Uni-Ball pens for little messages that really pop! Love 'em!
on September 14, 2012
I'm so happy that black post-its are back! All of my metallic pens look great on them. I highly recommend these to everyone that enjoys writing with metallic gel pens.
on July 23, 2015
My daughter says "mom...why do we have black post-its?" and I say "for our new white gel pens!" **eyes roll from angsty teenager**
Yes. This is the only reason I bought them. I have post-its in every color, but these came up as a suggestion when I was buying white gel pens on amazon (check my reviews for the good ones if you are interested) and I figured "why not?".
They are not any different from regular post-its, so quality is the same - superb. We (my daughter included) are now leaving witty notes all over the house on black post-its with white gel pens. :)
on October 2, 2013
Ive wanted black post-its since they first came out with the "midnight" series. unfortunately, I did not get them back then and have been waiting many years in hopes that they would bring them back. Now, all my daily notes are done with these and white gel pens. These are perfect.
on February 22, 2016
For those who want to know...these are Post-its. You write on them. They stick to virtually everything. It's what they do. It's their thing. But these...these aren't your run-of-the-mill Post-its. They're Super Sticky Post-its. They also happen to be my favorite color-spring green. So I bought them. I write on them. I stick them everywhere. It's what I do. It's my thing. =)

...Seriously, what else am I supposed to say about Post-its?? I just wish I had been the one to invent them. I could have made a fortune!
on May 30, 2014
Each sheet is nice and sturdy, a tiny bit more rigid than the non-black typical post-its. I LOVE these black post-its! I use white ink, most of the time, sometimes silver/gold markers (don't last long) for special purposes. If I want my note to stand out, this does it with the white ink! They draw more attention than the standard colored post-its. Because the paper texture is a little tiny bit more rigid than the regular post-its, these corners don't curl as easily--they'll curl if something is jabbed up against it, but during normal office stuffle they hold flat well. The sticky strip is the same as any post-it, reliable. I like the look of the black and white so much that I write in them and stick them in my journal instead of writing inside my journal. I love how my writing looks on the black with the white ink--for an artist, what visually inspires you, inspires you--call it pyshcosomatic but that's how it is. I use the Sukaru white ink pen--they also have ones with metallic outlines--oh boy, is that nice too! (I'm looking for an all-black-page-journal--anyone know of such things, please let me know.) I like the Sukaru brand, they last and the ink flows nicely (markers smudges and you have to wait until it's completely dry before you post it). You cannot use regular blue, red, or black color pens for these post its--it not designed for that.
on June 16, 2015
Seriously?? This one cube of post it sticky notes is what I paid almost $14 for?? It says 5 pads and never in my wildest dreams did I envision getting 1 small 3 x 3 cube of notes!! This is my most disappointing purchase I've ever made on Amazon. Can you imagine $14 for one small cube of post it notes?? A complete deception and rip off. Look at the photo for what I received.
review image
on September 11, 2015
Great product! Fast shipping, bright white.

I do a daily Star Wars fan fiction comic "The Concept of War" on white Post-It Notes. Recently, I was running low and not a single store in a 50 mile radius had WHITE in stock. So I turned to amazon and got them just in time to keep up my project. You can see these Post-It Notes in action every day on instagram @Baser_Creatures
review image
on April 3, 2015
Great for 6 hats creative thinking exercise. But also just makes to-do list and memos more fun when used in conjunction withe the metallic sharpies. Paper is also thicker than the standard post-its so they tend to lay more flat/don't curl up, which is great for to-do-list stuck to my laptop.