Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Top Contributor: Petson October 31, 2017
These stick to the door, despite moving them around several times in a week. I use them to organize our tasks for the week. Each person has a different color and each column represents a day of the week. I use them in conjunction with a weekly wipe-off calendar. Perfect organizational system for our busy home business, home school and just home in general!Wall Pops WPE98895 Dry Erase Peel & Stick Whiteboard Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar 13" x 26"
review image
on September 25, 2017
My boss wanted me to order some "regular stickies in any color but yellow". These fit the bill perfectly. Not sure what he has against yellow post-it notes but really none of my business. These work great and a good deal for the bulk order. These should last him through a year's worth of the meetings that he uses them for so one less thing for me to have to worry about in 2018. Beautiful, eye-catching colors. I may have to snag a couple for my desk...since, apparently, all I have here are yellow...other than the pretty colors...they're just post-it notes. Beautiful colors but nothing special. Seriously. Just post-its.
on July 1, 2016
Don't get too excited about picking the colors. I ordered the Bora Bora post it notes and got all plain yellow. Kind of disappointing as we like to color code things in the office. I guess this will keep us on our toes now.

We use this on folders and they stick to them so that is good news! Just what we need them for.
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The colors on these are bright enough that it's not at all difficult to read your writing. They truly just highlight the writing.

It comes with orange, purple, blue, pink, green and yellow. Amazing deal.

One thing that stinks, but is unavoidable if you want super sticky ones, is that because the adhesive is strong, when you peel off a sheet it curls a bit from the additional force of your pull (as compared to a regular adhesive versions). That means the sheet always curls up off of whatever you stick it to.

The solution is to pull the sheet off by pulling to one side, rather than pulling towards the top-- and give attention to not pulling unnecessarily.
24 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 28, 2017
These post-its are awesome! I had to write a review to encourage others to buy them, since the negative reviews almost prevented me from purchasing them. Very sticky and I got the colors I requested, no complaints!
5 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2018
I have been a devotee of little yellow stickies since my corporate office days. Back in the day I always thought it would be great if they had a bit more glue on them so when I had 29 of them stuck around my computer screen they wouldn't fall off.

Super sticky Post-it notes to the rescue!

It seems that I always have something to remember, and the most logical place for me to put the post it notes now is on my car dashboard. A peek inside my car would show 7 to 10 little yellow stickies all lined up on my shiny accent wood bits.

These little yellow super stickies are champs.

I can zoom down the highway with my top down and my little yellow stickies fluttering in the wind. They don't blow away and they stick on until I finally get to the task. And that could be a while.

Super sticky is the winner by me!

I recommend.
on April 20, 2017
Who doesn't love post-its?! These really are pretty sticky. I'm impressed they haven't fallen off the wall and it's been 2 weeks.
on February 6, 2018
These notes are great. I stick them onto various items at work, such as my computer monitor, different sheets of paper, envelopes, etc. They adhere for long periods of time and do not leave a mark when you remove them. Best advice I can give is to keep them locked up at work, otherwise they'll be in high demand and your co-workers will keep "borrowing" them
One person found this helpful
on August 13, 2017
While post-it notes are generally one of my favorite products, this particular set has shades that are too dark to see when writing with a standard blue ball point pen. I have to use dark sharpies to use these notes and then you cannot get very much information onto the post-it notes, only one or two words. I am disappointed with these products in comparison to other 3M products.
One person found this helpful
on July 14, 2016
I am a certified post it junkie ! I go through post it's like mad, and I'm always buying new ones. I do like this particular selection and especially the blue color which I seem to be going through pretty fast. They still as well as expected, and are good quality.