- Hardcover: 276 pages
- Publisher: Univ Of Minnesota Press; 1 edition (March 17, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816648034
- ISBN-13: 978-0816648030
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,512,560 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Postcapitalist Politics 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
J. K. Gibson-Graham is the pen name of Katherine Gibson and Julie Graham, feminist economic geographers who work, respectively, at the Australian National University in Canberra and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.