Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lot of 10 Amazing 80s Posters For Your Themed Party Decorations
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on November 4, 2011
I received five full sized posters and five small posters. I think they should clarify that and it should not cost as much together smaller posters. I'm a little disappointed. Posters are in good shape and I got the ones I wanted. Just wish I got all large poster; especially for paying $29.99.
on April 13, 2013
I placed the order for this item almost 3 weeks prior to the 80's party i was having. The main reason I was ordering it was because i wanted the breakfast club poster and madonna and bon jovi. Come to find out that the posters on the picture are not the ones you actually get and to top it off they did not send me the Madonna, Bon Jovi and Rocky poster on time so they had to refund part of my order. It was a bummer. maybe if you order 1 month in advance and just want some 80's posters to hang it won't be bad but if you want the poster shown on the product good luck.
on December 9, 2012
Overall I'm happy with this purchase, however I wish I had known that the posters they show aren't necessarily the ones you get. There were a few posters I really wanted (that are shown in the picture) that I didn't receive, had I known that I would have bought them separately. Also, these were purchased for an 80's theme party but 4 of the posters we received are not from the 80's.
on January 31, 2014
I was concerned based on a few of the reviews BUT I am glad I brought them. Yes some are small but it was a real nice mix and well worth the price. Packaging, rolled up in a tube, was excellent also!
on October 9, 2013
I'm happy with the purchase. There were some cool 80's posters. The only thing is that several of them were duplicates and not of the more iconic posters; like the movie ones. Other than that, they were great and perfect for our 80's party.
on January 25, 2014
I ordered these for my 80's birthday party to give away as prizes for my friends (all in their 40's) who answered 80's trivia. It was a huge success. We got all "good" posters Michael Jackson, Ghostbusters, Top Gun, Ferris Beuller and others that were popular. People loved it and they fit I. Our theme well.
on December 19, 2013
We had an 80s/90s themed party. The posters came in different sizes but they were cool. I wish the MJ one was big but the selection, while random, was pretty good. No real complaints from me other than the fact that you don't know what posters you're getting in what size. Otherwise they are great posters!
on January 17, 2014
Jaws was released in 1975. I'm not sure why it was included with a package of 80's posters. It's not like I can hang a poster of a shark about to eat a naked woman swimming in the ocean at my daughter's 80's themed birthday party. Not cool, poster people.
It would have been super awesome to receive a Dirty Dancing poster - as that was my favorite 80s movie, so I was bummed to get a small picture that said "Nobody puts baby in the corner." Most of the girl's won't get the reference. I will, but I'd have preferred to have a picture of Patrick Swayze in his awesome dance pants. (May he rest in peace.)
There was another poster that made me ask myself, "What the heck is this?" It had a picture of Marlon Brando...I think. I never heard of the movie, and I never saw the poster. Again, maybe an ET poster would have been better. Gandhi would have been good seeing as when I was like 13 my small town movie theater closed and they left "Coming Soon...Gandhi" on the awning. It stayed that way for the next 10 years. No kidding. I would have enjoyed a Gandhi poster for that reason alone. I'm going to throw the Marlon Brando poster away. Or maybe I'll glue a picture of Gandhi's face to it. I don't know.
All in all, these are good posters. Nice quality. Mostly big ones. The kids will like them, and hopefully, they will help to transform the crummy little hall I rented for the party into a cheesy 80s movie set. Wish me luck, fellow Amazonians.
If you're going to get these posters, just lower your expectations so that when you get 1 or 3 crappy movie posters that you've never seen or heard of before, you won't be too bummed out.
on May 9, 2013
some people didn't like the fact that they didn't get the posters in the picture. I was prepared for that since I read the reviews and it was exciting to open and see which ones they shipped! We used them for my aunt's surprise 50th birthday party and hung them around the walls and people really liked them and even took them home! This was a simple, good purchase to add 80s flare to the party. the quality was great and shipped safely and no issues w/ anything.
on February 7, 2014
Never would order from them again. First they cancelled my order without informing me. After not receiving my stuff I contacted them and was told my order was cancelled due to an issue they had. Didn't try to offer me to re-order or anything. On my own I reordered the set of 10-80's themed posters for an 80's themed party. Many were very small and some weren't even from the 80's...they were from the 70's. And none of the posters in the picture are the ones they sent. I know it said assorted, but they show the best 80's posters in the advertisement and then send the worst ones...some not even recognizable. Not a very happy customer and will NEVER order or recommend them to anybody.