Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2013
I did this DVD four weeks after having my second child and it is just what I needed to get eased back into exercise. The progressions are the right length for a mom with a newborn. There are a few minutes of discussion and then around 15 mintues of workout. I did each progression for a week or two before going to the next one. I think Erin's disposition is warm but challenging and not too annoying. I actually found out that I really like pilates based exercise because of this DVD. I will recommend this to all of my friends that are new moms. You just can't go wrong with it.
on June 6, 2013
I found this dvd while I was pregnant with my 5th baby. I wish I had had it after my first! As long as you listen to your body and be careful, not doing anything that doesn't feel right, you can start with the gentle stretches as soon as you get home from the hospital. I waited until four weeks to start the first level 15-minute workout. I felt like I could have started it sooner, but it felt so good to start working my muscles. I used each "progression" for only about a week or two, but it was the perfect way to get my body going again and ready to begin working out seriously. My baby is now 3 months old and I have been doing more difficult workouts for the last week or so. I would recommend this dvd to anyone for getting started working out (again) after having a baby.
on August 17, 2016
I've only been doing it for 3 days so I don't know how the results pan out yet. But as of now, I thought it was a little slow for me until I felt it in all the right places the next day. I have a 2 yr old and a 7 week old so this is a good workout for us out of shape mama's w no time. With my extra time I'm able to fit in some arm exercises for my bingo arms. Lol!
on November 11, 2016
I used erins pregnanct workout when i was pregnant and i wish i had known about this dvd post! Im so glad i found it even if it is a year post. Its of course a little easier since i didnt just have my baby but its working jusy the same. After a week i can feel a diff in my abdomen. I highly recommend! Erin is great
on July 31, 2013
I am a new mother recovering from a cesarean and needed something with a reasonable workout routine to make me feel better...This video is great for that! I've been told to slowly ease back into working out. One day, I will work my way back up to my past workout regimen, but until then, this does the trick. The instructor is great at giving little pep talks about post-partum mental health, rest and nutrition. Over all, it is great for beginners after birth.
on June 25, 2008
I forgot I had bought this DVD and started using it about 6 weeks after having had a c-section, and by that time I was pretty much able to skip right to the second workout of the three. (There was also some bonus stretching material for very soon post-partum, which I would have liked to have tried sooner.) While the three workouts seem a bit repetitive in parts, they go by quickly, and soon after you begin you feel as if you're done. I liked the idea of easing back into exercise and not attempting sit-ups or crunches right away, and this workout gave me the confidence to do that and not worry about injuring myself. The instructor has a little bit of a "I know it's hard but it's necessary" tone which can be annoying at times, but overall she's got a nice, motivational approach. The (very short) cameo at the end by her husband James Denton (from Desperate Housewives) is cute, as you see her interact a bit with her own family. I used this DVD for about 6 weeks, at which time i got back to my regular crunches and such.
on July 22, 2015
This video starts very slow for those who aren't used to exercising or are having a tough recovery. However, the third progression is a good moderate workout, and I have been doing it every day for quite a while and getting stronger. Combined with some minor cardio as she recommends, it's a good exercise plan, but I do wish there were a bit more variety or a step up workout after the third progression.
on November 4, 2017
I'm only on the first step, but I love the exercises she has chosen to get us started. I've noticed that I'm having less back pain already just from stretching and strengthening those muscles.
on August 21, 2015
Erin keeps it simple and C-section, diastis recti friendly. She even says "No Sit-ups, your body is not ready for that yet." Highly recommend. And you can ease back into your normal fitness routine once you've mastered her techniques.
on August 17, 2016
My baby is 9 months old and I'm reasonably fit but have diastasis recti and an umbilical hernia so my core is shot. This video has been really great in increasing my strength and flexibility in time segments I can squeeze in between juggling work and kids, and with those health setbacks to contend with. I love that the instructor filmed this at what looks like home-- it made me realize I could just roll out my yoga mat in my room or my kids' playroom and get it done! I also appreciated her gentle reminders to eat right and get a little cardio in. I need that regular nudge to stay focused. I love that this is specifically geared toward moms. The stretches she goes through feel so good after being hunched over first with pregnancy and then with nursing. I have a couple other fitness videos I do but this is the one I look forward to doing the most.