- Paperback: 149 pages
- Publisher: Xlibris; 1 edition (February 26, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738836362
- ISBN-13: 978-0738836362
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #90,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Postpartum Husband: Practical Solutions for living with Postpartum Depression 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kleiman is a licensed clinical social worker and founder and director of the Postpartum Stress Center near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she treats women with postpartum depression and their families. She graduated in 1980 from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a Master's Degree in Social Work.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?