Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on February 12, 2015
It really works an helps your posture! Easy to "use" and hide under clothes, which is nice. Great price for a great product.
on November 6, 2014
This server more as a REMINDER to keep your shoulders back. I am small/medium frame. I shortened this as short as it will go and it is still too big for me.
on October 29, 2012
Very difficult to put on. Solution is to mark Right/Left plus arrows to indicate which way to put onto your arm. Also band that goes around each arm is either too tight (feels like it is cutting off blood flow) or too loose (then it slips down the arm), can't seem to get it right. I prefer to wear it over long sleeves. As far as wearing it under a long sleeve shirt it is still visuable so I wear on top which helps keep the arm bands from slipping down. Does it help, not sure I have not been wearing it long enough to see if it makes a difference. While sitting at my desk it does keep me from bending forward and it helps make me sit straight. Not sure that it will give me overall better posture (to early to tell) I am not sure I am wearing it enought to make my posture correct. Reason for not wearing it more is; difficult to put on, and uncomfortable. If you are going to get this you have to be very displined in order to use it. I think about putting it on but don't feel like fooling with it.
on August 1, 2013
This product has a good concept but it broke after 2 weeks and I had to return it. Not sturdy at all, don't waste your money. Invest in a Lumoback instead.
on November 21, 2015
Smaller than expected.
on December 1, 2014
Uncomfortable.
on February 25, 2015
I love it. Even when I don't wear it now I am very aware of how I am standing.
on January 13, 2014
Wore it a few times and did not like the product. It is bulky and uncomfortable. I also had a difficult time figuring out how to strap it on the first few times I wore the brace. I work in an office setting, and there was no way I could wear this all day at work. This product was not for me.
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2012
I was so excited to get this. I wanted t to work really badly. It is uncomfortable. You cannot wear it under clothing because it is all attached and your arms are not able to go through your shirt sleeves. Nice concept, but just does not work. I have been doing daily push ups and that works really well to improve my posture.
on October 2, 2014
I bought this to help correct my posture and found it not only difficult to put on, but also it was annoying and not very comfortable to wear even at home. I did not like it and so I returned it.