Posture Pump® 1400-D (Dual Disc Hydrator®)
|Price:||($169.00 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- *NOW FSA/HSA - ELIGIBLE!* What's in the box? (1) POSTURE PUMP Dual DISC HYDRATOR (Model 1400-D) (2) Printed Instructions, (3) Product Brochure. POSTURE PUMP is locally made with durable materials- Each POSTURE PUMP is Hand Made in the USA & Built to Last. We strive for 100% quality & take great pride in our products.
- *COMFORTABLE DUAL AIR CELL TECHNOLOGY* – 2 Uniquely Angled Air Cells Decompress & Shape the Neck & Upper Back to Relieve Compressive, Forward Upper Body Posture. This BREAKTHROUGH technology of Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED) was patented & invented by POSTURE PUMP & ONLY available in official POSTURE PUMP products. Operating at moderate pressure levels, the “Dual” DISC HYDRATOR provides extremely comfortable disc decompression while reshaping the proper spinal curves.
- *GREAT FOR MOST AGES & CONDITIONS* – Relieve & prevent discomfort related to poor spinal alignment, muscle tightness & tension, excessive forward head posture (Flexion) & more.
- *DOCTOR RECOMMENDED NECK & UPPER BACK PAIN RELIEF* – Relieves neck & upper back tension, decompresses joints while reshaping the natural curves of the neck & upper back (hump region). Improves ranges of motion in the neck & upper back & gets to the cause of neck & upper back pain & stiffness fast. REMEMBER: IF IT DOESN'T SAY "POSTURE PUMP", IT'S NOT A POSTURE PUMP!
- *RELAXATION OF MIND & BODY* – Many use POSTURE PUMP just before bedtime for a more restful night’s sleep. Others use it before or after a workout or a busy day to help reduce chronically compressed discs & joints & to increase range of motion. It’s a perfect time to relax, deep breathe, & decompress.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
- Shapes & Restores the Proper Neck Curve
- Decompresses & Hydrates Compressed Discs
- Decreases Disc Bulging
- Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
- Applies Reversing Pressure to Upper Back Humps
- Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
- Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
- Made in the USA & Built to Last
- Employs EXPANDING ELLIPSOIDAL DECOMPRESSION (EED) via POSTURE PUMP
The Official POSTURE PUMP - Made in the USA since 1994.
POSTURE PUMP Dual DISC HYDRATOR (Model 1400-D)
- *NOW FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE!* - Dual DISC HYDRATOR MODEL 1400-D is upgraded from the classic MODEL 1100-S (Single Air Cell Cervical) to decompress in TWO areas, for even more comfortable, corrective deep relief!
- NECK & UPPER BACK PAIN RELIEF – Relieves neck and upper back tension, decompresses joints while reshaping the natural curves of the neck and upper back (hump region). Improves ranges of motion in the neck & upper back and gets to the cause of neck and upper back pain and stiffness fast.
- APPROVED MRI STUDIES: The outstanding results of EED technology via POSTURE PUMP was demonstrated in TWO IRB Approved MRI studies by world-renowned, neurosurgeon and researcher, Dr. C. Norman Shealy.
NEWEST & MOST COMFORTABLE MODEL - Dual DISC HYDRATOR MODEL 1400-D is upgraded from the classic MODEL 1100-S (Single Air Cell Cervical) to decompress in TWO areas, for even more comfortable, corrective deep relief! NECK & UPPER BACK PAIN RELIEF – Relieves neck and upper back tension, decompresses joints while reshaping the natural curves of the neck and upper back (hump region). Improves ranges of motion in the neck & upper back and gets to the cause of neck and upper back pain and stiffness fast. APPROVED MRI STUDIES: The outstanding results of EED technology via POSTURE PUMP was demonstrated in TWO IRB Approved MRI studies by world-renowned, neurosurgeon and researcher, Dr. C. Norman Shealy.
POSTURE PUMP DISC HYDRATORS For Neck & Back Pain
POSTURE PUMP neck & back DISC HYDRATORS gently decompress, shape, and hydrate the discs in your neck & back. When the neck & back lose their natural curved shape, the soft discs that are in between the vertebrae become compressed, & rich lubricating fluid is unable to penetrate & hydrate the discs. This causes premature aging in the form of stiff, dry joints. POSTURE PUMP counteracts that by lifting, stretching, decompressing, hydrating, & shaping the neck & back into its “vital” natural curved shape.
POSTURE PUMP specializes in neck and back-related pain products. POSTURE PUMP products are designed to decompress, shape, and lubricate the spine, which can help alleviate many symptoms caused by neck and back pain.
COMFORTABLE DUAL AIR CELL TECHNOLOGY
2 Uniquely Angled Air Cells Decompress and Shape the Neck and Upper Back (hump region) to Relieve Compressive, Forward Upper Body Posture.
- This BREAKTHROUGH technology of EXPANDING ELLIPSOIDAL DECOMPRESSION (EED) was patented and invented by POSTURE PUMP and ONLY available in OFFICIAL POSTURE PUMP products.
- Operating at moderate pressure levels, the “Dual” provides extremely comfortable disc decompression while reshaping the proper spinal curves.
DURABLE & PORTABLE DESIGN
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Hand made, high-quality materials. Built to last!
- MADE IN THE USA - With exceptional attention to detail. We strive for nothing less than excellence in all stages of production.
- POSTURE PUMP Dual DISC HYDRATOR - Model 1400-D
- Instruction Page
- Product Brochure
- No external plastic wrapping – less waste in our continuing efforts to stay green!
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Comfort Visor gently molds to the shape of the forehead (no chin or jaw contact) and does not hyper-extend the neck.
Be sure to read all instructions prior to use.
CAN ANYONE USE IT?
Consult your healthcare professional before beginning any exercise program. POSTURE PUMP products are not designed to diagnose or cure disease. Read & follow all cautions & instructions prior to beginning. Specific joint, nerve, disc, vascular & other disorders or weaknesses can be aggravated & worsened.
You should NOT use POSTURE PUMP if you have:
- Spinal instability
- Spinal cord compression
- Serious pathology, disease or malignancy
- Implanted spinal hardware
- Have had spinal surgery
- Acute traumatic injury
- Extruded disc fragments,
- Inflammatory disease &/or infections, Spreading &/or aggravation of your symptoms.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.83 x 14.29 x 16.14 inches; 2.23 Ounces
- Item model number : 1400D
- Date First Available : January 6, 2015
- Manufacturer : Posture Pro, Inc.
- ASIN : B00SA5IPK4
Best Sellers Rank:
#76,499 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #93 in Traction Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
Consult your health care professional before beginning any exercise program. Posture Pump® products are not designed to diagnose or cure disease. Read and follow all cautions and instructions prior to beginning.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be fair, I was initially skeptical about this thing, but I was in so much pain that I was willing to try anything. It initially made my neck muscles sore until I got used to it. But the persistence is worth the end result. If your willing to spend 15 minutes a day for the next month or so, this can be your miracle as is was for me. I recommend this whole heartedly, and hope this review will help others who are in constant pain and on the fence about trying out this Posture Pump.
By Jamie on November 26, 2018
My advice....TAKE IT SLOW. Do the warm ups. Inflate the pump just with 2 full squeezes at first. This is what I did, on the advice of my chiro who said that he sees people overdo it with the pump. So I did 2 full squeezes for about 3 minutes, deflated for 3 minutes, and repeated 3 times. I did this every other day for the first week. Always taking a day off in between. Then I went to 3 squeezes, same time, same days. Then to 4 squeezes, which honestly is where I have remained for almost 2 years now. I can't imagine full inflation, but everyone is different I suppose.
I use it just twice per week now, and my headaches are GONE. Haven't had another MRI, but my guess is that my discs no longer bulge, because I have none of the pain I used to. GO SLOW and STICK TO IT. If you feel it increases your pain, back of on inflation, but don't give up.
Stick with your chiro too....doing both is the answer for me.
I wish I could give more than 5 stars!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.