- Age Range: 4 - 11 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 5
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Cardinal Rule Press (December 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984855815
- ISBN-13: 978-0984855810
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#30,625 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #6 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Tolerance
- #67 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Bullies
- #378 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Potato Chip Champ: Discovering Why Kindness Counts Paperback – December 1, 2012
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a book that is beloved by students and the teacher alike.