Top critical review
32 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2015
I loved this product when I bought it a few weeks ago.
HOWEVER.... This afternoon I followed all the directions (as usual) and placed one potato in the express bag in the microwave for 3 minutes. Not two minutes later, I smelled something burning, opened the microwave and saw the bag completely melted in the corner! Serious fire hazard!! (And very upsetting since I was so happy when I first bought it.) The bag was clean as per directions prior to use. No reason whatsoever for this to have happened. When searching for the company's phone number, I discovered that the website is "404 NOT FOUND"