H Potter Small Decorative Hurricane Lantern Glass Candle Holder, Cast Iron, Rustic Indoor & Outdoor Light with Powder Coat Finish–Ideal Centerpiece for Home, Wedding & Farmhouse Decor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A WARM, WELCOMING GLOW FOR VISITORS – Lanterns not only enhance an environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home and garden. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, the H Potter hurricane lantern is perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor living. An ideal mood setter, this hurricane lantern offers a welcome glow, lighting up your summer bbqs and sheltering candles from the wind.
- GLASS HURRICANE WITH POWDER COAT FINISH – Heavy cast iron construction with a charcoal brown powder coat finish for aesthetic rustic appeal, this small lantern creates a dazzling effect on any patio deck or sturdy table. Complete with glass hurricane which may include bubbles due to being handcrafted (candle not included) and designed to add character to your living space, the lantern top lifts off for a candle to be placed, and is designed for table and floor display only.
- VINTAGE STYLE LANTERN FOR ALL SEASONS – At 19-inches tall by 8-inches wide, this small lantern will make a great focal point and impressive statement wherever it’s placed. Unique and sturdy, the heavy weight makes it perfect for an outdoor setting, without the worry of it toppling over on windy days. If you’re looking for something different, this beautiful hurricane lantern would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE IRON CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, this classic lantern showcases breathable top vents and hurricane glass set within a cast iron frame. Used night or day, stunning set as a pair beside the fireplace, in a hallway straddling the front door or next to potted ferns. Simple enough to blend with any decor, a pillar or remote control candle will provide ambient reflection through the beautifully crafted metalwork.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products since 1997. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About H Potter
H Potter is a family owned business that takes extreme pride in creating distinctive home and garden accents. We’ve spent the last 20 years designing and manufacturing indoor and outdoor décor products for your home and garden with over 100 designs including terrariums, lanterns, trellises, window boxes, planters, torches, and bird feeders. Many of our signature items are 100% handmade by artisans to ensure a top-notch product. We put significant resources into the design, quality, function, and look of each H Potter item, using only quality materials including stainless steel, hand-blown glass, and dramatic copper. We don’t cut corners to save money—we believe our customers deserve only the best.
- H Potter Hurricane Candle Lantern graces any indoor or outdoor space
- Cast iron frame with charcoal brown powder-coated finish
- This decorative lantern can grace any pool, patio, deck or outdoor room
- Indoors it adds appeal to your entryway or can be used to accent your fireplace
- Glass is hand blown and will include occasional bubbles
- Candle not included. Candle shown in picture is 3 inches wide and 6 inches tall
- Item is approximately 19 inches tall 8 inches wide
- This large lantern arrives in three pieces: base unit, glass and lid
- Glass and iron are heavy and durable to withstand the elements
- Decorative hook atop this candle holder is not meant for hanging, decorative only
- Artistic detailed venting
- Great for outdoor parties, weddings, and anniversaries
- Purchase in multiples for your porch, pool, deck or patio
- Use a group of three as a outdoor lighting
- Adds soft lighting to your outdoor room or patio
- Metal frame with charcoal brown powder coated finish will withstand the elements
- Multiple drainage holes
- Solid construction
- Built to last
- Substantial and stately
- Designed for hours of enjoyment
- Large and Small shown here, consider purchasing both
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We had the intention of using them out back on our deck, where they would no doubt look really nice, and they might end up out there yet, but I made the mistake of trying them in the foyer of our home - which has high-gloss, white tile flooring. Whoa! They look really nice straddling the front door, next to potted ferns we've had for some time now. They look great day or night, but when the candles are lit, they are instant mood setters. (Duh!) They might never make it back to our deck, but we've also experimented with setting them in the portico outside at night. Oh yeah! :-) Why wait for Halloween to light candles at the front entrance? We'll be the envy of the couple down the street who like to take evening strolls carrying their long-stemmed martini glasses. LOL
Seriously though, these lanterns just have a very "rich" look - their size alone is jaw-dropping - and their styling is simple enough to blend with any decor.
I'm fairly confident in saying that the maximum dimensions for candles would be about 4.25-in. diameter by 12-in. tall, which would still leave some space near the top to enjoy the way reflections of the flame play off the glass. For minimum dimensions, I recommend you not go smaller than 3-in. diameter and 6-in. tall, but there are some nice 3x12 candles out there that we may try eventually. We are currently using these 4-in. diameter by 8-in. tall candles, which have worked out very nicely, though a bit shorter than I would prefer: Goose Creek 4 by 8-Inch Crème Brullee Three Pour Pillar Candle There are several varieties in this 4x8-inch size, right here on Amazon.
One last thing... The ring you see at the top of the lantern does not allow you to pick up the entire lantern or to hang it from a hook. The ring only allows you to remove the top of the lantern, which itself is quite heavy, so that you can light the candle, blow it out, or replace it. The lantern must therefore sit on its base, which isn't a problem for us, whatsoever, but I thought it best to point this out to anyone who might be thinking of hanging it.
Addendum: I bought a second lantern because I liked this one so much. This time, the hole where the top ring gets screwed in was not big enough for the screw provided. T
he glass was also scratched. I contacted the vendor and immediately they said they would send another lantern with no need to return the defective one. It was excellent customer service. So, the lantern is great and the vendor can be trusted to make you happy.
When we received our set, the globe with the smaller lantern was cut a bit too tall. After notifying the H Potter Company, they sent a replacement glass that fits exactly.