H Potter Glass Terrarium Wardian Case - Handcrafted Square Tabletop Planter Box - Modern Geometric Indoor Display Case - Succulent Container - Miniature Fairy Garden - Home Accent Decor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HANDCRAFTED – METAL BASE WITH POWDER COAT FINISH – Glass house sits atop a gray powder-coated metal tray which rests on elegant ball feet for luxurious appeal. This geometric planter box is modern with a timeless feel. Complete with custom plastic liner and professionally printed planting brochure, this home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space. If ordering an H Potter planting kit please choose a small size kit.
- HOME DÉCOR ACCENT FOR ALL SEASONS – At overall dimensions of 7.5 inches high and 5.5 inches square, the metal planting tray itself is 2 inches deep. This wardian case will make an eye-catching focal point and impressive statement wherever it’s placed. Sold as a single glass box planter, it’s beautiful displayed as centerpieces or multiples lining your dining table. Unique and sturdy, this beautiful terrarium planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, use with any seasonal décor. Glass is 3 mm thick and solder is lead-free to protect you and the environment. Stunning filled with any plants from miniature orchids to ivies. Easy to update and freshen your holiday decor. Simple enough to blend with any home décor. Trending now, terrariums add earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home. Moss and plant not included, terrarium only.
- INTRICATE DETAILING – MINIMALIST STYLE – Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, create a miniature fairy garden. Tranquility of greenery is an ideal mood setter and stress reliever, this gardening planter is the perfect size to fit any location and can be moved easily. Use indoors on any tabletop to connect with the outdoors.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER – H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we’re proud to say our garden products are built to last.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
H Potter Terrarium Kit Small includes Planting Instructions also use Supplies for Garden Pots, Succulents and Planters
H Potter Six Sided Glass Terrarium Wardian Case Plant Container Succulent Planter
H Potter Barrel Roof Wardian Case Terrarium Succulent Planter Container Glass
Archway Glass Terrarium
H Potter Glass Plant Terrarium Planter Container Wardian Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||H. Potter||H. Potter||H. Potter||H. Potter||Blue Sky Mining Company||H. Potter|
|Material Type||Metal||Activated charcoal, terrarium planting soil, pea gravel complete planting guide||glass||Glass||glass||Glass|
Approximate Dimensions: 5.5 inches square x 7.5 inches high. H Potter Wardian Display Case Glass Plant Terrarium planter. Designed and manufactured by H Potter. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Please re-hydrated live moss atop the soil around the plants and tamp again to remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don’t want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit. Like the early Victorians you will want to place your new terrarium in a room with sunlight, but not directly by the window.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it does not break in the shipping process. Started out small but will definitely choose H Potter for her next one I purchase for her.