+ $3.98 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Control Harry's friends Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger as they face Sirius Black and the Dementors
- Amazing new spells let players freeze creatures, control dragons and more
- Multiple exciting subquests and minigames as you explore Hogwarts, fly on a Hippogriff and other challenges
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Immerse yourself in the magic wizardry of Harry Potter as you switch between characters and master spells to topple Harry's arch foes. Alternate and play as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter to combine their strengths and confront the sinister guards of Azkaban prison, Sirius Black and the Dementors. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban you'll encounter an array of new characters and creatures, undertake a variety of sub-quests, soar on a Hippogriff, reveal secrets of the Marauder's Map, and take on their friends in exciting multiple two-player challenges and mini-games.
From the Manufacturer
REVIEW: The Dementors are coming and this time Harry needs his friends. From the opening scene on the Hogwarts Express to the climatic finale on the shore of the great lake at Hogwarts, the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban videogame immerses the player in the world of Harry Potter with captivating gameplay, stunning environments, and graphics that bring to life the magical world familiar to anyone who has seen the films.
- Play as Harry, Ron and Hermione - Change characters at any time as you work with your friends to unlock the secrets of Hogwarts.
- Face the Dementors - Can you overcome the dreaded Azkaban guards?
- Connectivity - Trade collector's cards and connect to the Nintendo GameCube to care for and race your own owl with the Owl Care Kit.
- Two-player Mini-Games - Including Flying Seahorse fishing and Duelling Club.
- All-New Mini-Games - Including Buckbeak's Hippogriff Glide and the Riddikulus Boggart Challenge.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside to this game is that it was extremely easy.
I am terrible with video games which is why I stick to the more basic gameboy, much to my husband's amusement.
But even this game was a cakewalk for me.
I would still recommend though if you are a fan and just need to fill some otherwise boring space.