H Potter Six Sided Glass Terrarium Wardian Case Plant Container Succulent Planter
- Low Return Rate: 21% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "h potter terrarium"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Glass terrarium succulent planter with hinged roof for ventilation. Entire glass top/house lifts off for planting access. Once planted glass will rest on your soil and/or moss. Professionally printed planting brochure included. Cast resin base with geometric detailing will not rust. Stately brass finial adorns the top of this glass house
- Prop open the roof section as shown to allow for a little ventilation when needed. Soil, moss and plants are not included
- Designed and Manufactured by H Potter. Approximately: 9"W x 12"H. Professionally packaged.
- Constructed with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment.
- NEED A TERRARIUM PLANTING KIT? Simply type in H Potter Planting Kit Small in the Amazon search box above to easily add our terrarium planting kit. You will be ready to go and just need the plants
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Approximately: 9"W x 12"H. This Glass Terrarium succulent Planter design is based on classic English conservatory styling. Cast resin base with geometric detailing will not rust. Glass wardian case constructed like a stained glass lamp with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment. Stately finial tops the unit. A great gift for special someone or even add it to your own wish list today! Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don’t want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Reminiscent of an antique Wardian Case from the Victorian Era
- Glass terrarium shown here as a succulent planter with hinged roof
- Close the roof and you have a fully functional terrarium for tropicals, ivies, mosses, etc
- Miniature indoor garden the perfect size for nearly any location at 9"D x 12"H
- Professionally printed planting brochure included with each terrarium
- Shopping for the hard to buy for person in your life, this terrarium will make a memorable gift
- Entire glass top or house lifts off for easy care and planting
- Glass is 3 mm thick
- Constructed with lead-free solder to protect you and the environment
- Terrarium base has a felt bottom
- Cast resin base with geometric detailing will not rust
- Within the cast resin base are ledges for your terrarium to rest upon
- Hinged roof allows for easy access to water
- The custom prop rod allows you to open the roof section as shown to allow for a little ventilation when needed
- Sometimes your terrarium might show excess condensation on the inner glass and need to be opened for a short time
- Detailing is what sets H Potter apart from the glass jar terrariums
- This stately brass finial adds the finishing touch to this focal home décor piece
- Delicate etching ensures your terrarium is designed and manufactured by H Potter
- Solid and durable construction built to last
- Decorative showcase for collectibles or antiques
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additionally I ordered a set of planting and maintenance tools to care for the 'garden.' Those that I have used work just fine.
Thanks H Potter!!! Will buy from again.