Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on April 24, 2013
my 2 year old grand daughter loved it. she loved the music and puzzles and all the interactive parts of the book learned about hand washing too.
on January 28, 2015
This app is cute, but there isn't much interactivity available. My toddler keeps wanting to DO more and doesn't have patience to listen to the story. He listens to people reading to him in person, so I'm not sure why this is.
on September 12, 2014
As a teacher and an aunt I am not impressed with this program. Apart from the puzzles, which my niece loves, the story is hard for a child of potty training age to do unaccompanied something that she insists on doing. It is the "me do it" stage. She also does not like that Elmo doesn't narrate the book.
on January 19, 2016
My baby loves this it was very helpful in making her excited to potty train.
on May 26, 2014
There is a story that's narrated by a generic female voice. You can make Elmo say 2-3 things if you tap. There's hidden song but Elmo doesn't sing it. SW, I would gladly pay a couple bucks to access the website games on Kindle (or to have flash compatibility). Bottom line: if you like the potty time video, the website games, or if you have an Elmo fanatic, don't buy this! Your little one will have a sobbing, wailing tantrum.
on April 4, 2014
This one I got for the kids as they get a little older. I thought this would be a good teaching game.
on June 12, 2013
My baby sister loves it now when she needs to go she tell me or my mother she loves Elmo and now she loves using the potty to! I would get this for your kid it is awesome and add me on movie star planet blueloveegirl thx so I would recommend this for any child under 5!
on May 17, 2013
Keeps my little one engaged. She is now sitting on the potty and she is on her way to using the real potty
on January 17, 2017
Need Elmo talking more!!!
on February 20, 2015