|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 2.8 x 5.3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material free||BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Lead Free|
|Best uses||Potty training, potty training doll, bath time fun, potty toy|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
Potty Duck, Toilet Training Toy for Boy or Girl Toddler, Learning Toys for Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||Blue and Bright Yellow|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 2.8 x 5.3 inches|
|Collection||Potty Training Toy|
About this item
- POTTY TRAINING MADE FUN: A child’s transition from diapers to underwear can be a trying time for parents and kids. Potty Duck has come to your rescue! This fun bathroom toy is an engaging way to help children overcome potty training challenges. The tiny duck suctions up water and squirts it into the toy toilet. Demonstrate using the potty with this duck for your child so they know what to expect!
- DEVELOPS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Playing with this toy involves squeezing and flushing motions that build the small muscles in your child’s hands. These motions help kids develop fine motor skills, which are necessary for their development as they learn to write, eat, tie their shoes, and more. Potty Duck is a great learning tool for these tasks, and your child won’t even realize they are learning!
- ENCOURAGES IMAGINATION: Potty Duck’s suction cups can stick to the side of a sink or a bathtub for playtime. As your toddler helps the duck pee in the toilet, your child will learn how to use the toilet themselves. This potty companion is fun to flush, and parents will appreciate that it’s noiseless. Unlike potty training dolls, boys and girls alike will love these mini yellow ducks.
- RECOMMENDED BY PEDIATRICIANS: This potty training aid is recommended by physicians from the American Academy of Pediatrics because it gives children the opportunity to learn gradually through imaginative play. This method of hands-on teaching is the best for toddlers. This toy helps immerse your child in simple potty time steps for effective results. And it even comes with potty training tips!
- TESTED FOR SAFETY: Every parent’s priority is the safety of their child. You can rest assured that Potty Duck is BPA- and phthalates-free, so it’s safe for your little one to play with every day. Keep this rubber ducky clean and sanitary by using regular vinegar to rinse out the inside at least once a month. Doing so will prolong the toy’s life.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pediatrician designed Potty Duck turns potty training into bath time fun. By squeezing the rubber duck to "pee" in the toy toilet, your child is learning the steps to go themselves.
Potty Duck is the perfect tool to use Before, During and After Potty Training.
- Use Before potty training to teach your child about using the potty. Children love routines and love learning what to expect.
- Use During potty training to help train your child. When your child sits on the potty, Potty Duck can sit on its potty as their potty training companion.
- Use After potty training to help re-enforce the concept that pee belongs in a toilet.
Potty Duck-Potty Training Tool - Fun for Children - Help for Parents!
How Potty Duck Helps with Potty Training
Potty Duck is the perfect toy to prepare your child for potty training!
Preparing your child for potty training can happen as young as 15 months and is key to a smoother transition out of diapers and into underwear. Children like to know what to expect! Readiness training increases your chance for success and can easily happen every day as part of your normal routines- like bath time. Parents can begin teaching potty training while children play with Potty Duck!
Potty Duck is the perfect toy to help a fearful child succeed in potty training!
Playing with the toy toilet and controlling the duck to pee helps de-mystify the toilet for those children who are afraid of the real toilet. Having Potty Duck sit on its toy toilet while your child is practicing on their toilet allows your child to have a potty training companion.
Potty Duck is the perfect toy to help make the connection of peeing in the toilet!
When your child squeezes the duck and makes it 'pee' in the toy toilet, make the sound "pssss". Do the same for when your child sits on their potty and tries to pee and/or pees. Soon your child will make the connection to the act of peeing in the toilet.
Potty Duck Benefits:
- promotes self-confidence
- sequential thought processing
- fine motor skills
- imaginative play
- assists children with special needs
How It Works
Potty Duck turns potty training into a fun and playful experience!
To play with Potty Duck fill the soft rubber duck by squeezing it under the water and then letting go so the duck fills with water. Your child may accomplish this initially by mashing the duck against the bottom of the tub and letting it rise slowly to the surface. It fills as it rises. Your child can then gently squeeze the rubber duck to make it "pee" in the toy toilet. The big blue button flushes the toilet (no sound) releasing the water out of the bottom. A continuous push of the button works the best. The duck is easy for small hands to handle. The toilet has suction cups that allow for the toy to attach to the inside of a tub, sink or any flat surface. If using in the tub suction toy to the inside of the tub wall so children can sit while playing. Safety first!
Your child will love playing with the toy! Your child will love to make the duck pee and flush over and over again and again. Parents love being able to teach the words and actions needed for potty training.
Created by a pediatrician for learning and fun!
Potty Duck was created by a practicing board certified pediatrician to help relieve parents stress around potty training and make it fun for children. Comes with potty training tips.
Potty Duck is BPA and phthalate free. Increase the life of the duck by cleaning the inside with white vinegar once a month or more depending on the humidity of your bathroom. Or purchase an extra Potty Duck Rubber Duck!
Attach to side of bath tub
Suction cups on toy toilet easily attach to side of tub for bath time play.
Fill rubber duck under water
Fill the rubber duck by squeezing under water and releasing. Most children do this by pressing the duck against the bottom of the tub and letting go underwater. As the duck floats up it fills with water and is ready to squirt.
Practice make perfect!
Learning to pee in the potty takes practice! Don't be discouraged! Be patient with your child as they learn.
Flushing Again and Again
Children love to flush the toilet. Potty Duck gives the child extra chances to flush again and again. The toilet makes no noise with flushing for those children who are afraid of loud noises.
Potty Duck will be your child's favorite toy- inside and outside the tub. Before, During and After Potty Training!
Children love toys that teach them the most as well as toys that imitate real life!
When your child is ready for potty training Potty Duck can be used as a motivator and companion for sitting on their potty.
Extra duck available for purchase - Potty Duck Rubber Duck. Buy an extra duck for siblings to play also or keep as a replacement. Extra duck comes with fun booklet introducing the potty called, "Hello Potty".