Poulan Pro 961420135 CleanScape 21 Inch 140cc Front Wheel Drive Mower
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 21 in. CleanScape Cutting Deck gives professional results and ability to mulch, bag, discharge or trim your clippings. The innovative cutting deck gives superior lift for a manicured looking lawn
- Powered by the dependable 140 cc Briggs & Stratton Engine featuring Prime 'n Pull E-Z Starting System. Simply prime the engine 3 times to deliver the right amount of fuel and pull
- Let the Mower do the work and not you. The Front Drive Propelled System reduces the effort required to push the mower
- The large durable, black fabric rear bag collector is designed to hold 2.3 bushels of grass clippings. Easy to remove and remount, meaning less time emptying the bag and less work for you
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||17.75 x 24 x 41 inches|
|Item Weight||71 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||961420135|
|Shipping Weight||72 pounds|
Give your lawn that professional, neat and clean appearance with the Poulan Pro CleanScape mowing system. The CleanScape 21 in. mowing system lifts grass while cutting for superior bagging or extra-fine mulching, or simply discharge clippings through the rear side chute. Wheel & deck alignment allows for closer trimming along fences or other structures, while front drive propelled provides superior traction and easier mowing on all terrains. Powerful Briggs & Stratton 140cc engine provides 5.50 ft-lb gross torque and features Prime 'n Pull E-Z Starting System for easy starting. Backed by Poulan Pro 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After getting mower back working, after 1/2 the lawn, the self propel function has lost 75% of it's pulling power. Here we go again. The mower is junk or the authorized dealer is dishonest or both