3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Poulan Pro 961840001 Electric Start 136cc Single Stage Snow Thrower, 21-inch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful 136cc lct engine
- 21-inch clearing width, 13-inch intake height
- Uses durable auger to propell the unit forward while gathering in snow then throwing it out through the chute
- Controls are large and easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Ideal for smaller areas, paved areas, 2-4 car driveways and sidewalks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Snow Joe iON18SB 40-Volt iONMAX Cordless Brushless Single Stage Snowblower Kit | 18-Inch | W/ 4.0-Ah Battery and Charger
Briggs & Stratton 1022 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower with Quick Adjust Chute Deflector
Snow Joe SJ625E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower | 21-Inch | 15 Amp Motor
Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Thrower | 22-Inch | 15-Amp | w/Dual LED Lights
Snow Joe SJ623E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower | 18-Inch | 15 Amp Motor | Headlights
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VM Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||26.50 x 31.25 x 24.50 inches||50.00 x 20.50 x 28.00 inches||33.10 x 25.00 x 23.00 inches||40.60 x 23.00 x 42.50 inches||23.40 x 22.00 x 26.00 inches||45.00 x 19.00 x 26.00 inches|
|Item Weight||81.00 lbs||32.00 lbs||93.00 lbs||35.70 lbs||34.80 lbs||34.00 lbs|
The Poulan Pro PR521ES single stage snow thrower is easy to maneuver and features a 136cc LCT engine and electric start. The PR521ES has a 21-inch clearing width and 13-inch intake height that is ideal for clearing sidewalks and driveways in areas with light snow accumulation. For any further queries please contact ACER’sPoulan Pro Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 1800-238-9333
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've only been using this product for this winter season, so I have limited experience, but I wanted to share my impressions so far.
1) It arrives in a big box. It's heavy. I could move the box myself, but it took effort.
2) There really isn't too much "set up." The chute needs to be attached, but that isn't very hard.
3) The oil and gas are separate. You don't need to mix them. It comes with the oil you need.
4) Mine started on the first or second pull each time. There is no electric starter.
5) It takes more of a "warm up" period than my Toro, which was ready to go pretty much as soon as it started. I think 45 seconds to 1 minute works. I tried using it after about 20 second and it stalled.
6) The idle, at least on mine, is a bit uneven, even when warm. My Toro was like that, too, so maybe it's common on small engines.
7) The snow thrower is turned off by removing the key. The key does not turn, just goes in and out.
8) One confusing thing: There appears to be no dipstick attached to the oil filler cap, though there is clearly one shown in the instruction manual. I thought mine was broken until I read other people saying the same thing.
9) Snow Thrower will work with about 1 foot of snow. I've done more by tilting it, but that's usually pretty fluffy snow.
10) It will do 1 foot of heavier snow, like around the mailbox, but it will start to stall while doing it. You have to go slow and pull the snow blower back repeatedly.
11) The chute is not as tough as it should be. It has a tendency to start turning on its own, especially with heavier snow. The hood part will move upward on it's own if pieces of ice go through it. There might be a way to rig it so that it won't, but it's too cold out for me to mess with it right now.
12) It's not the easiest beast to move, especially if it's an angled driveway. It is not like my Toro, which kind of pulled itself forward on its own by using the blade. It's all "person power." This is made more difficult by the undersized wheels, which are essentially useless. Pushing it is more like pushing a sled.
13) It is powerful enough to throw to either side of my driveway from the middle, but not from all the way across.
14) It is quieter than my old Toro, and has a wider clearing path.
15) You can let go of the handle and the engine will still run--just the paddle will stop turning.
16) Most of the outside shell is plastic.
Those are my impressions. I think I liked my old Toro better, but I was a little strapped for cash and this model represented a very good bargain. Overall, I would recommend this snow thrower based on my experiences so far.
Haven't had snow yet but assembly was a breeze & it started right up. Love the fact that there's no mixing gas/oil & the fact that rubber blades mean it won't damage pavers.
It comes with the oil you need and I'm grateful for that as I didn't open the box until that storm hit and didn't have any oil here. The dipstick is on the lower left of the machine and easy to get to.
Overall I would recommend this machine, glad I bought it.
added oil and gas started one pull will update when the next snow arrives
used for first time......med wet snow 7 inches moved the snow without any problem......as expected plowed snow at the end of the driveway slowed it down but still accomplished the job i am verry happy with the performance
starts with one VERY easy pull