Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Poulan Pro 967087101 48cc Backpack Blower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 48CC 2-stroke engine
- 200 mph/475 cfm
- Cruise control
- Heavy duty frame
- Variable speed throttle control
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower
Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 1.6 kW 50.2 cc 7500 rpm 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower with 2.1 HP X-Torq engine
Husqvarna 965102208 130BT Backpack Blower, 29.5cc
Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology
Troy-Bilt TB2BP EC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Batteries are Included||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 13 x 17 in||20 x 50 x 15 in||19 x 79 x 19 in||17 x 69.5 x 15 in||19.44 x 21.31 x 16.06 in||19.8 x 19 x 15.8 in|
|Item Weight||22 lbs||22.5 lbs||22.5 lbs||14.7 lbs||21.8 lbs||17.8 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||—||250 miles_per_hour||180 miles_per_hour||145 miles_per_hour||150 miles_per_hour||145 miles_per_hour|
The Poulan Pro 48Cc backpack blower delivers high power & excellent blowing force to handle cleanup of leaves & yd debris.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is light enough to not leave you fatigued after a couple of hours, and I never had any issues with starting the unit. The only thing I would change is the instructions on how to assemble and where the primer bulb is located. That took me a few minutes to figure out.
purchase (2) cans of premix fuel (and at the same time you buy the blower). Nowhere in the ad does it state this. You must read the rebate form to see this information. It's pretty deceptive. I would have given 5 stars if the information was more forthcoming.