Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Poulan Pro PRB26, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 200 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower , Black
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Gas powered|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 15 x 12 inches; 11 Pounds|
|Speed||200 Miles per Hour|
|Air Flow Capacity||470 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Equipped with powerful 26cc, 2-Cycle engine
- Substantial blowing power with high-velocity airflow up to 470 CFM and 200 MPH airspeed it easily clears grass, leaves, and stubborn debris
- Equipped with trigger-operated variable speed control for precise blowing power and optimal performance with various lawn conditions and/or tasks
- Comfortable soft-grip handle provides optimal comfort and lessens user fatigue
- This blower is ideal for year-round clean-up of grass, leaves, and other stubborn debris
- Air volume: 470 CFM, air speed: 200 mph
- Note : Mix well the oil and fuel mixture needed for the blower to run properly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Poulan Pro PRB26, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 200 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Equipped with a 26cc two-cycle engine, the Poulan Pro PRB26 gas-powered blower is capable of 200 mph air speed and 470 cfm airflow, it's ideal for year-round clean-up of grass, leaves, and other stubborn debris. With cruise control, trigger-operated variable speed control, reduced vibration technology, and comfortable, soft-grip handle, this lightweight blower is powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use.
- Cylinder displacement: 26 см³
- Air speed: 200 mph
- Air flow in pipe: 470 cfm
Compare with similar items
Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red
Husqvarna 125B 28cc 2-Cycle 470 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Gas Blower, Orange
Poulan Pro PPBV25, 25cc 2-Cycle Gas 450 CFM 230 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum
Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 425 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum - 952711902
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 15 x 12 inches||37 x 9.5 x 14 inches||16 x 8.5 x 16.5 inches||19 x 16 x 12.75 inches||13 x 17 x 17 inches||38.5 x 9 x 14 inches|
|Item Weight||11.00 lbs||11.00 lbs||9.40 lbs||4.88 lbs||22.00 lbs||9.60 lbs|
|Power Source||gas powered||Gas Powered||gas-powered||Gas Powered||Gas Powered||gas-powered|
Equipped with a 26cc two-cycle engine, the Poulan Pro PRB26 gas-powered blower has a standard choke carburetor & spring-assisted starting system. Capable of 200 mph air Speed & 470 CFM airflow, it's ideal for year-round clean-up of grass, leaves, & other stubborn debris. With cruise control, trigger-operated variable Speed control, with reduced vibration & comfortable, soft-grip handle, this lightweight, blower is powerful, versatile, & easy-to-use.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The blower works really well and its' blower tube design focuses the air blast better than the craftsman blower it replaced and the craftsman worked better than most blowers I've used. Be gentle when starting.
If you have trouble starting, do not squeeze the trigger. Leave the throttle closed. My craftsman blower and this poulan blower seem to start fine with the throttle closed, and then just add a little throttle until it warms up.
I opened the box 3 weeks after it arrived and had extreme difficulty even starting the engine. It took over 15-18 tries and I noticed the rope was maybe 12-14" long. I tried starting this Poulan on two more occasions and must have pulled the starter rope at least 40 times and nothing. Once again, I must have started my old Poulan 100's of time, but this inferior model is worthless to me and the whole experience was a complete waste of time. Back she goes. Save yourself the stress and look elsewhere.
The AMAZON delivery was on time and in perfect condition in the original box. I mixed the fuel/oil according to the manufacturer's instructions, pushed the primer ten times according to the instructions, pulled the cord three times according to the instructions and it started up immediately. This Poulan Pro is a beast. I finished my forest edged yard in 45 minutes. My previous blower took me 2+ hours to do the same job. The only question it leaves me with is this. Did you negative commentors read the instructions?
I very highly recommend this blower.
Folks here have a problem starting the thing. Not rocket surgery. Follow the directions. See video, cold start after 5 days of no use. Thanks.