- Hardcover: 571 pages
- Publisher: Bailliere Tindall; 5 edition (January 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702025976
- ISBN-13: 978-0702025976
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,391,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Poultry Diseases 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Frank T. W. Jordan, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK; Mark Pattison, Sun Valley Poultry Ltd, Hereford, UK; Dennis J. Alexander, Central Veterinary Laboratory, Surrey, UK; and Trevor Faragher, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|