- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 26, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849301203
- ISBN-13: 978-0849301209
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,325,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #211 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Materials & Material Science > Fracture Mechanics
- #536 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Production, Operation & Management
- #1727 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Poultry Meat Processing 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Praise for the First Edition
"It is exciting to see this current volume edited by Alan Sams because it clearly fills the need for a modern and comprehensive work. It is authored by qualified scientists in their respective areas of expertise. …This book is both current and readily applicable as a college text and is well referenced such that it is an excellent resource book for advanced study and as a reference manual for the poultry industry."
―Daniel L. Fletcher, Professor, University of Georgia, in Poultry Science
"This book is a contribution that will be well accepted by the meat and poultry industry. It will surely supply valuable information for use… as a reference and textbook. Those that contributed to this publication are… authorities whose information is authentic and highly regarded."
―Journal of Muscle Foods
About the Author
Casey M. Owens, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, USA
Christine Alvarado, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, USA
Alan R. Sams, Clemson University, South Carolina, USA