|Item Weight||190 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||106 x 77 x 33 inches|
|Item model number||F7569|
Other Sellers on Amazon
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Poundex Bobkona Vegas Blended Linen 2-Piece Sectional Sofa with Functional Armrest and Back Support, Dark Blue
|Price:||$624.40 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- 2-Piece sectional sofa set with adjustable armrest and back supports.Materials:Solid pine plywood,dark blue,polyfiber
- Wooden frame covered in dark blue blended linen; seat cushion filled with comfort foam in tufted tight seat
- Designer carefully selected blended linen for wear ability, seam strength, beauty and comfort
- Interlocking metal device between sofa and chaise to keep 2 pieces tight fit together
- Easy assembly and tools are all included; available in three colors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go out of this world with a two-piece sectional sofa draped in blended linen. Rectangular shapes adorn this sofa that features adjustable back supports and an elongated chaise for an extraterrestrial appeal. Available in dark blue, light tan, and carmine.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyways, this thing looks GREAT. It is firm, but in a comfy, cushiony kind of way. It really looks like a couch that I paid $1500 for (but my guest don't know that I got it at more than half that!). It is so spacious and it really made my room look super modern. I love this couch so much. It is the best couch I've ever had and the cheapest one, too.
One year and 3 months later, I'm changing my review.
4 stars -> 2.5 Stars
You get what you pay for. If I could, I'd go back and spend 1800+ on a couch that'll last more than 2 years. I'm very skeptical this will make it to October. I'm already thinking about replacing it.
Since I bought it, I moved once but I doubt any damage really came from the move. Let me list out what has begun going wrong:
- Within a month of owning it, the underlining black cloth ripped. I was very quick to forgive it since it's under the couch but seriously, what the hell man?
- Next, the connector for the sectionals (the male attachment part) ripped off and is hanging on by a screw, not very secure. It's pretty much just pushed up next to each other but not really connected.
- The cushion of the seat is quickly losing it's bounce and comfort. It is NOT feeling nice to sit on anymore. I'm super disappointed. I'm not even a heavy guy! Short and light, at 135-140lbs, and my girlfriend is even lighter.
This should NOT be happening so soon, even for a couch that costs $700. I guess besides this, it still looks good. Super disappointed, I would avoid.
• Fabric is easily cleaned and seems to hold up well
• Assembly was easy and took maybe 30 minutes.
• Love the adjustable head/backrests, but we find we keep the in the upright position most of the time.
• Price point couldn't be beat ($600-$800 range).
• Modern look is actually very attractive.
• Metal feet are sturdy and have rubber floor protectors on the bottoms. (Know that the feet are basically strips of shiny metal bent into C shapes.)
• Fabric is a touch on the scratchy side.
• Some of the places where the headrests attach and where the two sections of couch fit together are very poorly constructed. Not as big a deal for the headrests, but we immediately had issues with the two couch sections spreading apart from each other. That's what happens when short screws are driven into particle board underneath the fabric. There are metal pins on one section that fit into slot hardware on the other section, all of which is not sturdy at all. It's holding together, but I have little confidence in it lasting.
• Now for the biggest and most important con: the comfort, or lack thereof. Do NOT buy this couch thinking it will be a cushy lounger. You can feel the hard wood on our lower backs every time we sit on it, and after a while it's very uncomfortable. Also, you can feel the springs in the seat areas when you sit down. This would be better in an office or waiting room. Just know that you'll definitely need additional throw pillows or something.
All in all, it's just OK. It will probably be relegated to our basement as secondary furniture. That being said, it's a good couch for the price.
Most recent customer reviews
I loved this sectional until the springs already broke on the center cushion of the long side rendering it...Read more